WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Wednesday, August 20, 2014

[Fanfiction] INQUIETUDE - Chapter 11


Chapter 11 - Hurricane 


"No one will say 
That was for love 
Everyone will call defeat "
(Vagalumes Cegos  by  Cicero)


- Good luck - said Marina when parked the car in front of the building number 45 - I wanted to go up with you, hold your hand, but ...

- We know that it's better not - completed Clara holding Marina's hand in hers.

Marina pulled Clara by the neck, but was to give a kiss on her forehead. They stayed with their foreheads together a few seconds, controlling the urge to kiss.


***


The two elevators had just climbed when Clara set her foot in the building hall. Without much thought, she went up the stairs, took the opportunity to release some of the adrenaline that left her on wobbly legs. She stopped at the door of Helena's apartment, afraid for what was behind it waiting for her.

By placing her right foot inside the apartment all eyes turned to her. Ivan ran to meet her. Clara knelt on the floor, getting the same height as her son, embraced him as if she knew she would never see him.

- Hands off my son! - Shouted Cadu as mother and son united their bodies.

- He's also my son! - Clara replied through gritted teeth.

- Mom... what is happening? - Asked Ivan, scared of the tense atmosphere that surrounded him.

Clara pulled Ivan into her arms again and said just for him to hear:

- Later Mommy tells you everything, I promise ... - Clara breathed, untying the knot that was in her throat - I promise that Mommy is going to solve everything, okay? - Clara shot kisses the child and then Helena asked to Luiza to take him to the bedroom.

Rosa went out with Benjamin to the kitchen and, in the living room, there were only Helena, Virgilio, Clara and Cadu.

- Let's talk as adults we are. - Helena said as nervous as other gifts.

- Leave me alone with her. - said Cadu not taking his angry eyes of Clara, who supported and reciprocated the look.

- Have you ...

- Leave me alone! - repeated Cadu interrupting Virgilio.

Virgilio and Helen stayed there close by. They had no crystal ball to guess what would happen, so they chose not to go too far.

- I should have known! - began to say Cadu, stoped in his place - You changed completely. The way you dress, your hair, your nails ... you ...

- I have not changed for her. I changed for me. But she has some guilt about it. Marina made ​​me see a side of me that I thought didn't deserve so much attention - Clara stood across the living room with her eyes focused on the stunned figure in front of her.

Cadu laughed ironically, not even putting a little faith in the words of Clara.

- She bought you with money, with that trip to Angra dos Reis and, by the looks of it ... - Cadu sought with eyes the envelope with photos and found it on the coffee table - ...she bought you with ... - felt the bile reach his throat at the thought of his wife having sex with another woman - ... sex.

Cadu took all the photos of the envelope and threw in Clara's face, who led a double scare. Confused, she took some pictures and discredited that they had come at hands of Cadu. But she had no time to create theories. She opened a small smile to see the photo that she was taken from Marina and replied:

- Don't be ridiculous, Carlos Eduardo ... I'm in love with her.

Cadu laughed as if he had just read a joke.

- You never liked women! - Snapped.

- I never said I wouldn't like.


"I know, it's the love that no one else sees"
(Além do que se vê  by  Los Hermanos)


- Do you think I married you for what? - Asked Clara - To put a ring on my finger? To be called Mrs. and be respected around? I married you because I loved you.

- Loved ... - Cadu repeated so low he barely heard - And you already is feeling like a single lady... Your covenant ended up in the trash like our marriage?

Clara looked at the ring finger and saw only two shades a brand unless the color of her skin. She was losing more and more points.

The brunette took a deep breath, wiped her face washed by tears and cleared her throat.

- I'll just apologize for not being able ... - She couldn't find words to soften the impact of the truth - ... for not being able to wait ... Damn, Cadu! You ran away from this conversation all the time. I didn't intend to do anything before finishing with you. It turns out that things happen independent of our will.

- Now, the blame for you selling yourself out to that woman is mine? In no time you thought of me or your son!

- I thought about you all the time! - said Clara - All the time! I REALLY didn't want everything to happen that way. I was honest, I was loyal, as far as I could ... - Clara's eyes overflowed again.

- You behaved like a real ... - Cadu was foaming at the mouth - .. slut!

- I'M NOT A SLUT!  I'M IN LOVE WITH HER! - Clara snapped using the full power of his lungs.

Cadu shortened the path to Clara and lifted his hand, ready to bring it down in Clara's face. Virgilio has materialized beside Cadu, lowering the lifted hand and Helena went to Clara's side, protecting her little sister.

- Hit! - Provoked Clara - Hit me and I disappear into the world with my son and Marina.

Cadu got loose from the hands of Virgilio and Helena, seeing that she could moving away, she did it. But remained behind the couch with her husband, watching closely at the end of that marriage she thought was perfect.

- Do you think I'll let MY son living with that woman?

- I already told you not to talk about her like this. - Clara said approaching so much of Cadu that he felt her hot breath on his face.

- Do you see? You defend that woman more than your son.

- Don't speak of my son! - Cried Clara, advancing toward Cadu.

Now, Virgilio was forced to hold Clara.

- Nothing I decide for my happiness will attain my son, do you hear me? He will prefer, for a thousand times, to see us away from each other, than near fighting like dog and cat. - said Clara.

Feeling exhausted, Cadu took the photos from the floor and sat on the couch. He couldn't stand the statement of Clara echoing in his mind and felt the tears to roll down from his eyes. Threw the pictures up on the coffee table and rested his hands on his face. He couldn't feel more humiliated. Clara knelt beside him.

- I'll ... - Clara was crying as much as Cadu - I'll get my stuffs and go Marina's home until you find a place for you. Ivan ... he can stay with you.

- Of course he'll stay with me! - Cadu said.

- We'll still talk about it - replied Clara, feeling her consideration disappear - Cadu look at me!

Cadu not responded, no gesture and no words.

- I just wanted you to understand that I'm doing this for the good of all. I can't deny what is going on in here. - Clara put her hand flat on chest heaving - What did you see in these pictures is just the realization of what was already internalized, you know?

- Enough! - Said Cadu, getting up. - Where's Ivan? - He looked at Helena, waiting for the answer.

- Cadu! - Called Clara.

- Ivan! - Shouted Cadu, going to Luiza's bedroom. - Come on.

- Wait! - Asked Clara, terrified. - Let me talk to my son!

- You won't talk with Ivan. - said Cadu - You made your choices, now, handle the consequences.

- If you remove my son from me I'll kill you! - Cried Clara, salivating anger.

- It was you who turned away from him. It was you who left us.

- I didn't exchange my son for no one, dammit! I'll never let my son, I'll never stop being his mother. Being ex-wife, I can do that, I don't care, it will not make a difference in my life, now ex-mother? NEVER!

Ivan appeared with Luiza.

- Take Ivan out of here because we didn't end this conversation. - said Clara, now weeping with rage and the possibility of being without her son.

Luiza tried to pull Ivan by the hand, but Cadu was faster and took the child in his arms.

- Cadu! Put Ivan on the floor! - Asked Clara, weeping copiously - Please ... - the voice barely skirt, overwhelmed by fear.

Cadu put the child on the floor carefully, but before Clara could feel relieved, he held strongly the son's hand and walked past her, pushing her to the side, causing her to fall on the chair which was behind her.

- Mom! Mom! - Clara heard Ivan shouting outside the apartament.

Helena went to her sister, taking her in her arms and feeling her eyes overflowing. Luiza went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Virgilio went looking for Cadu, to try to convince him to come back to talk civilly.

- Marina! - Clara said suddenly, remembering that the photographer should be downstairs, being consumed by worry and curiosity - Ivan ... - then she said with eyes overflowing again.

- Calm down! - Helena asked, handing the glass of water to Clara - Virgilio went looking for Cadu. You need to talk when the dust settles because now, you will end up scrambling again.

- And Ivan? I can't let Cadu fill his head with invented history. I can't lose my son, sister ...

- You'll not be without your son. - Helena assured. - We'll not leave this happens.

The doorbell rang insistently and Luiza rushed to the door. When opening she faced the afflicted and pale figure of Marina , who without expecting any authorization entered the apartment.

Clara got up and ran into her arms. Eyes closed, tears flowing down the faces. The hearts beat tight tired of desperate.

- I couldn't stand ... - said Marina squeezing Clara in her arms - I needed to be on your side.

Clara opened her eyes and moved away from Marina.

- What happened, my love? - Marina asked, turning toward the direction of Clara's look.

Cadu stood in the doorway, burning eyes and his hand closed into a fist.









4 comments:

  1. Thanks Bia for both fanfics :)
    I seldom comments doesn't mean I m not exist. I d read others fanfics but Inguietude, Intimacy and Welcome to my world still my fave.

    Take care
    N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cadu has every right in the world to be angry, but to put their son in the middle and using that against Clara is so immature, not to mention threatening violence. Interested in seeing how Cadu reacts with Marina there. All the women have to remember is that all men have a particularly sensitive area that renders them helpless if kicked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Guys,
    Been reading the entire chapter I miss for almost a week been busy this past few days.

    Loving how Ivan responds to the relationship of his Mother and Marina…
    Is there any fanfics that tackle the life of Marina and Clara after the marriage love to read some of that?

    Hi Bia, the entire chapter are really good can’t wait on the next episode of all this fanfics. We really love your work translating all this...Thank you..

    Anyway it is weekend again hope you enjoy..

    xoxo
    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @sangreazul
      Hi, friend......just kept reading this fiction....will show you after marriage life....have 3 children.
      E other fanfics......We born to die (still till chapter 3) also show us they get married and have a baby girl.
      If I found another fanfics will let you know.
      Have a beautiful weekend :)

      Delete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.