WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Saturday, August 23, 2014

[Fanfiction] INTIMACY - Chapter 19

Chapter 19


When Clara arrived at Helena’s home, the family was already there. Ivan and her shook hands with them and joined the table. They ate as they talked about random subjects, family stuff. Everyone was happy, enjoying their time together, but Clara and Helena, the only ones who knew the purpose of that meeting.

- So, everything’s very nice, the family together, wonderful dinner, great food, but has is there a special occasion? - Chica asked Helena.

Helena was nervous and she didn’t know what to say, then she looked at Clara.

- Yes, there is, mother. - Clara was the one who answered. - Ivan, can you go to Luiza’s room with Rosa, please?

This time Ivan didn’t argue, he took his dessert and went with her.

- Did something happen, Clara? - Chica asked, worried now.

- Yes. I asked Helena to organize this dinner to me, so I could make an announcement. - Clara swallowed, and the whole family was watching her face. - After giving it a lot of thought, Cadu and I ... we are getting a divorce.

Sounds and expressions of surprises came from everyone,  but Helena and Nando.

- It’s not exactly that. YOU are divorcing from your husband. - Nando said.

- Nando, please. - Clara said.

- How come, my daughter? What happened? Everything was fine between you too, or so it seemed.

- No, mom. Everything wasn’t fine. Neither did it seem to be. The only thing Cadu and I have done lately is arguing, and I think everyone had noticed that already.

Helena nodded trying to support her somehow.

- But.. divorce? Like this? Out of nowhere? Arguing is normal, every couple goes through a crisis sometimes.

- Out of nowhere? It’s not like that. This has been going on from some time now, this is not an ordinary crisis, and I finally put an end to it.

Nando made a mocking noise, crossing his arms.

- But, Clara. - Chica spoke again. – You guys have been married for ten years! Wouldn’t it be worth giving you two a second chance?

Clara sighed. - I thought about it a lot, mom. But no. I. .. I don’t want to give us a second chance.

- You don’t? – She asked surprised.

- That’s because it's not you the one who has to give someone another chance.  You were the one cheated on your husband. - Nando said taking everyone by surprise.

- Clara! - Chica exclaimed.

- What? Cheated? … What? Don’t you go talking about things you don’t know. I didn’t cheat on  Cadu, I respect him too much to do such a thing. We held ourselves back.

- Who are you talking about, for God's sake? - Chica asked.

- The photographer, of course.

And, if possible, Chica eyes widened even more, and now also Ricardo’s, who hadn’t expressed himself about this whole situation until now.

- You.. the photogr.. a woman?? You cheated on Cadu with .. a... – She couldn’t finish it.

- With a woman. - Nando completed it for her.

- I did not cheat on Cadu. And what is it, Nando? Huh? What are you doing here, man? You came here just to add fuel to the flames? Is that it? This here is a family matter, my family, and from what I know, since you divorced my aunt you are not that big of a part anymore. I did not cheat on Cadu. – She slammed her hand on the table.

- But .. what about that woman? - Chica wondered why Clara denied the betrayal but not the ‘woman’ part of the story.

Clara sighed. She didn’t want it to go that way, to tell everything at once.

- She.. Marina ... I ... -  She sighed. - I .. yes, we are together. – She said haltingly. - Now that I've finished everything with Cadu,  we are. Just now. – She emphasized.

Chica looked at Ricardo, horrified. Nobody said anything. Helena cleared her throat trying to say something to help, but not knowing what.

- Oh, guys, well what .. why does it matter if it’s another woman? - Luiza spoke. - I just think .. that, Aunt, that’s a drastic change, right? And you know, your wedding is at stake, you two know each other for so little time.

- Exactly. She is abandoning her family just because a woman - spoke with contempt – a woman she barely knows. - Nando spoke.

- And what do you know about family, Nando? – Her gaze carrying charges that everyone could read. Clara, who stood now, put her hands on the table to face him. - No, it is not just  because of Marina. That's her name. But it's not just her. It’s for me. - She pointed to her chest. - It is for my happiness, it makes me happy. We are ... in love. – She admitted it with some difficulty. - I know it's not easy to understand,  it wasn’t for me, for crying out loud. But for God's sake, this is not happening overnight, no. This isn’t easy for me either. - She was crying now. - But that's what I want, and I'll fight for what I want. I will not give up a chance with her for fear, for convenience. You have no right to say that I'm abandoning my family, because I'm not. I'm getting divorced. And even Cadu ... I thought of Cadu so much, and our wedding. All this time I…

- The hell you did.  If you had thought about him, you wouldn’t be doing this.

Clara cried the next words. - And if I hadn’t thought about him, I would had thrown myself in her arms the very day I met her! Cheating or not.

Everyone was amazed at the sincerity in her voice.

- Clara! - Chica exclaimed  again.

- I know that this is a different situation, mother. But you're now getting a second chance to be happy, with Ricardo, after years. I'm doing the same thing. - Clara turned to leave.

- Clara, you know you have my full support. – Helena finally spoke.

- Mine too. - Felipe said.

She looked at both of them gratefully.

- And come on, I think we can all agree that Cadu was never this perfect husband that you guys are pretending he is. - It was the only thing that Juliana said, without even taking her eyes from her food.

After a while in silence, Chica said.

- So, you're a ...

- Dyke. - Nando said, getting disapproving looks.

- But you've never been it before. This woman .. she.. - Chica tried again. And Ricardo took her hand. His eyes begging her to stop. He didn’t want her to offend his cousin in front of him.

- I didn’t want to pry. - Ricardo said. - Not to defend my family, but already doing it. I know my cousin very well, and she wouldn’t be getting into the middle of a marriage if this wasn’t serious.

Clara smiled at him thanking. - I don’t know, mom, what my relationship with her makes of me. I just know .. that it makes me happy. In a way I hadn’t been in a long time. And I think this isn’t news to anyone else. - She started to leave, but her mother spoke again.

- Are you sure about that?

- Yes, I am. - It was the last thing she said. - Ivan! – Clara called.

At the same time, Cadu entered the apartment.

- So now I am not even invited to the family reunions anymore? - Cadu said scanning the room. - At least she's isn’t here occupying my place just yet.

Clara looked at him angrily and stepped very close to him, pointing a finger to his face.

- Don’t you ever put your hands on my woman again.

Ivan entered the room, but not in time to hear that.

- Let's go. - Clara took his hand and left, still somewhat amazed that she had said that to Cadu, that way. ‘My woman’. It was something she would still have to get used to but it didn’t sound bad, it really didn’t.

Cadu  was also still absorbing the sentence and didn’t stop her. He looked at the table and saw everyone looking back at him and  he felt extremely ashamed due to what Clara had said. He left, slamming the door, and decided to go drinking.

They entered the house.

- Mom? – He was worried about his mother, who had red eyes.

- I’ll be fine, my son! – She hugged him. - Oh now, go to sleep, because it's past your time, big boy. You know I love you, right?

- I love you too, Mom!

She put him on bed and sat on hers, then wept, but soon she remembered to call Marina. The phone barely rang once. Marina was at home walking from one side to the other with her phone on hands.

- Clara? Thank God, is everything okay? - Her voice was concerned, which caused Clara to smile. Not because she was worried sick, but because of the way Marina took care of her.

- Yeah, yeah, okay. Only ... it wasn’t easy. – She cried. They were worried, you know? They said some things, Nando was there making everything worse, and Cadu showed up too.

- Where are you?

- Home.

- I’ll be right there.

- Marina, you don’t need to, it's late ...

- Of course I do. Wait up. I ... I’ll be right there, kisses. – She hung up, grabbed her keys and ran.


***


The doorbell rang, Clara opened the door and ran to hug Marina.

- I’m here. It’ll be okay. - Marina said kissing her head and stroking her hair.

- Come on in. - Clara smiled and they sat on the couch snuggling - I should have let you come with me, everybody already knows everything anyway.

- How so?

-  Nando said everything. He’s Cadu’s ally.

- But, how was it?

- As I told you, many reactions, my mom .. was .. worried. But nevermind. – She got closer to her.

- Where is Ivan?

- Asleep, my little puppy.

Marina kissed her.

- Clara, you know .. you know I love you, right? I wish you weren’t suffering like this ...
She said tearing up.

Clara smiled holding her face.

- Hey, drop that. Don’t be silly, you make me happy. Happier than anyone else. - She kissed her, and they stayed together cuddling.

Clara was almost falling asleep when Marina spoke again.

- I'd better get going.

Clara looked at her.

- Are you crazy, Marina? This late? Stay here.

Marina smiled.

- I'd love to. But how would we explain it to Ivan tomorrow? Me being here for breakfast? And your family? Everyone lives here, I think it’s still early for them to catch me sleeping here with you.

- So what? I don’t care. It’s too late, Marina.

- You know I'm right. – She said with a sad smile passing her finger on her chin.

Clara sighed. – Okay, then. But I'll wait for you to get home. Call me as soon as you get there.

They walked together to the door and said goodbye with a kiss.

They were still embraced when Clara opened the door.

- I knew I'd find you here. - Cadu said drawing their attention, he was completely drunk, leaning against the jamb. Then went past them.

- Cadu, get out of here. Ivan is sleeping. You will not make a fuss here at this time.

- Good. Because this conversation is just between the three of us.- He pointed. - Clara and her two husbands.

- We are not looking for trouble, Cadu ... - Marina started, and he cut her off.

- I'm not talking to you yet. - He pointed his finger in her face, angry, speaking loudly. - I just came here to warn you two.

- If you insist on this foolishness, Clara ... - He turned to Marina. - And well you pay attention to me, since you say you care so much about my wife. – He looked at Clara again. - If you insist on this, I’ll take Ivan from you. And you'll never see your son again. – He said haltingly.

Clara's eyes widened. - You can’t do that. – She felt as if her heart was being squeezed.

- I have my rights. I’ll accuse you of cheating on me. And with a woman.

- Cadu, please think of our son. Ivan will only suffer.

- You didn’t think about him – He yelled. - Pay close attention to the harm you’re causing her, Marina. – He said her name with disgust. – I’m her husband, I love her. Not you. You just want ... – he gesticulated.

Marina stood between Cadu and Clara.

- It's amazing how different we are, Cadu.

- Of course we are. – He laughed.

- What kind of love is this that you say you have? That instead of fighting for her, you have to threaten your ‘wife’, as you say so proudly, just to keep her at home? – She provoked him.

Everything that happened next was like in a split second. Cadu bristled at that accusation, because he knew she was right.

- You bastard. Fuck you. – He slapped her face.

Clara looked  at Marina worried, putting her hand on hers, that was now on her face, the wounded face, and she glared at Cadu ready to go at him with fists, claws and all. While Cadu, in a brief moment of sobriety caused by adrenaline, was frightened by what he had just done. He had never touched a woman like that before. Marina cried, but she too was ready to defend themselves.

- Dad? – Ivan yelled scared. He had woken up with all that screaming and witnessed the assault.

Everyone turned to face him.


____

Note by Bia

Hello my friends !
I want to thank you all for caring. It's so good to feel that our work (mine and the author) is appreciated. I just wanted to clarify that the translation of this fanfic (in particular) is made by the author. I'm just posting. So let's say THANK YOU to her, who every day sends the text with great dedication. Thank you, Mrs Silva!






10 comments:

  1. Thank You to you both Mrs.Silva and Bia! Your combined effort and work bring so much entertainment and joy to those who still ship the Clarina relationship :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this engrossing version of the Clarina ship

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again B, thank you for the another beautiful story that you shared to us.

    To Mrs Silva the author of this enchanting story obrigada and we are gratefull to you specially on the effort that you gave in this story can't wait on the other story that you
    wrote to be published here.You gave us a reason relive the love story of our favorite couple CLARINA.

    we totally enjoy every fanfiction giving us different perspective, plotting and story but still sticking to the climax of the story were MARINA & CLARA fought for there love and conquer every storm together.

    Obrigada/Salamat

    xoxo
    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, awwn muito obrigada! Thank you so much! Really. This is really important to me. :) Kisses!
      - Mrs. Silva.

      Delete
  4. Thank you both, Bia and Mrs Silva. I love reading these chapters. I love the fact that thanks to this, our amazing couple is still with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs Silva, thank you so much for your wonderful stories of Marina and Clara. I love the way u tell the stories as it's extremely interesting that I can't stop ever reading them. I'm looking forward to the next chapters. Bia, Thanks also for a wonderful job you are doing to all of us fans here. I cannot give up with this Marina/Clara stories as I'm already so so hooked up. Thanks once again. God bless you both. XOXOXO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)
      Kisses!
      - Mrs. Silva

      Delete
  6. Thanks Bia for your postings and also for our awesome author Mrs.Silva.
    Mrs.Silva.......your fanfics is the one that I love most :)

    Kisses. ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *-* I'm soooo glad! You have no idea!
      - Mrs. Silva

      Delete
  7. Many thanks to the author Mrs Silva for doing this wonderful story of Clarina, & to Bia thank you as well. I love the story looking forward for the next exciting chapter.

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.