WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Saturday, August 23, 2014

[Fanfiction] INQUIETUDE - Chapter 12

Chapter 12 - Threats 



I found her when I didn't want to
search for my love anymore
And the long it took was for me to deserve it
About a month and I don't even know
(...)
Oh, tell me what is suffering 
that I show you
Someone to follow you

(Ultimo romance by Los Hermanos)



Cadu punched the door frame strong enough to shakes it. He marched in slow motion until the couple that was the motivator of his hatred. Helena was in attack position and Luiza stood a few steps behind Marina.

- Where is Ivan? - Asked Clara, going to the open door. Looking at the empty hallway from one side to another.

- It's none of your business! - Cadu stood facing Marina.

Luiza took the hand of the photographer trying to get her away from that human grenade.

- I'm not afraid of him - said Marina, releasing the hand abruptly.

- Where's my son? - Clara shouted, feeling the panic rising.

- It's good that you are here. - Cadu said, holding his hard, cold look - We can talk of ... man to man.

- Ridiculous - said Marina with a nervous smile.

- Tell me what spell you played on my wife for her to change her sexual orientation so from one day to another.

Marina laughed at the ignorance issued.

- Do you think it's funny to destroy a family? Do you think it's funny to make a mother abandon a child to live an adventure? - Asked Cadu, approaching of Marina slowly.

- Don't do anything you will regret later, uncle - said Luiza.

- Shut up! - said Cadu for his niece - That's none of your business! ANSWER ME! - Cadu shouted, firing a few drops of your liquid anger over Marina.

- Ignorant. Coarse. Stupid! - said Marina in paused way - I don't charmed your wife and the only thing that makes me laugh here is your ignorance. Clara's sexuality is not what is in question here but the love we feel for each other.

- Love ... - said Cadu, who was now laughing - You speak of love as if a noble and beautiful sentiment like that could be born of a relationship like that ...

- So, don't you think two women can fall in love? Do you think that two women are interested only for sexual pleasure? You are very much mistaken. If Clara was with a man, this would be easier for you? - The question was spoken so slowly that Cadu can feel the effect of each word - Would you give it up or would face and threaten the guy how you doing to me?

Cadu was silent. His Adam's apple rose and fell. Tense.

- Respond, Cadu! - Marina continued at the dead silence that filled the room - Do you see how your wall, builded with prejudice and dogmas, will not let you see that Clara is with me because she wants to and because we are, yes, passionate? She could fool you from the moment she started looking at me differently. But she made ​​it clear that things were changing.

Marina gestured angrily. Cadu didn't know, yet, but he had messed with the wrong person.

- God knows how much I held myself not to kiss her every time I saw her, and how much it hurt when she spoke of you with affection, respect and how affectionate you were. And how much I wanted to be that person who she loves and respects... She ... - Marina paused her speech and cleared her dry throat, took a breath and continued - She and I control ourself very much for the things not reach at this point and I'm really sorry because I know she is so much hurt as you are. She loves you. But ... - Marina looked at Clara who had tears rolling on her face as much as she has - ... we are in love. We need to live it. Forever or not, I don't know, doesn't matter. What's matter is now ...

- And now, I have to live this passion that is consuming me - interrupted Clara, stopping beside Marina.

The photographer discreetly stroked Clara's hand with hers, but Cadu seemed to anticipate every gesture from her. Felt hatred. Disgust. Unbelief.

- You may have destroyed my family, but now who will destroy you, it's me - Cadu said the last sentence accompanied a push that launched Marina against the body of Luiza.

Cadu not seen it, but his elbow hit the mouth of Clara, who felt the metallic and warm taste of blood on her tongue.

- Stop it, Cadu! ENOUGH! - bellowed Clara, pushing Cadu away from them and putting her hand in her mouth that was tinged by red - You're completely uncontrolled.

- Clara! - Helena said startled, going to her sister.

Luiza rushed to her mother's bedroom. Took a small wad of cotton and hydrogen peroxide, volume 10. It was what was more accessible.

Cadu was even uncontrolled. But he didn't feel any guilt at having hurt Clara. It was like a little revenge for the pain she was making he to feel in that moment.

- She's not so, she's not like you ... - Cadu said upset, letting the tears come out of hatred - She never liked women in that disgusting way.

- Don't talk like this about my relationship with Marina - said Clara - I'll repeat once more. I'm IN LOVE with her. Marina ... - Clara sought the shaky and cold hand of Marina - ... Marina completes me. Fulfills me.

Marina shook hands with Clara strengthening the bond between them.

- Didn't I complete you all these years? Didn't I fulfill you?

- It's not just about love I'm talking about. I'm talking about everything. Love is only the basis of relationships. The foundations are happiness, loyalty, dreams, fellowship ... all I no longer felt between us.

Listening all that it was like being punched in the stomach. The punch of the truth. Cadu used what he thought was the ultimate weapon to attack the photographer who, to his total despair, held Clara's hand tightly.

- But what you did was a dirty and low game - the man took the envelope on the coffee table and handed it amicably to Marina.

Without understanding Marina took the envelope and pulled out what was in it.

- What are these pictures doing here? - Marina asked, stunned.

She felt a snap.
The receipt.
The distancing of Vanessa.
The bomb that exploded in the apartment of Helena.

She breathed deeply a few times. She needed to stay focused. Later she would think if the crazy pieces of that puzzle would fit.

- I wouldn't play so low. - Marina threw the pictures on the table doing some falling to the ground - I'm not afraid to face whatever is coming to have what or whom I love with me.

A brief silence fells. Helena, as good conciliatory, used the loophole to try to appease the spirits.

- Cadu goes home. Rest. Another day you all talk, calmly. You will end up hurting yourself more if you keep the discussion in this climate of war.

- I just want to know one thing - said Cadu, turning to Clara - You... - pointed to the ex-wife - ...Is that what you really want? Have you full sure?

- I have. - Clara replied, without hesitation - It's with Marina who I want to be.

Cadu shook his head a few times and exhaled heavily through his nostrils.

- Okay - Cadu said after a few minutes that seemed to last forever - Do what you want. It's your life as well as your decisions. I hope you will not regret.

Clara tried to approach Cadu, but, aloof, he walked away as if Clara had some contagious disease.

- I'll go to our... to the apartment - Clara corrected herself - Pick up a few stuff and then I'll ask someone to get the rest.

- Don't! - Said Cadu, with hand upraised - In that apartment you won't set your foot anymore.

- I need ...

- It's a new life what you want, huh? - The words were spoken with disdain and bitterness - So, start modifying it by your clothes. Nothing will leave of that apartment.

- We'll fix it later, Clarinha - Marina reassured her, rubbing her hand on Clara's shoulder.

- As you wish - Clara agreed, unwillingly - But I'll say goodbye to my son. Where is Ivan?

- Uncle ... Ivan has not done anything wrong. Bring him. - Luiza asked, with a trembling voice so as the hands that brought the cotton soaked in hydrogen peroxide.

The niece pressed the lip of Clara who moaned as the liquid touched the small wound.

Cadu left quietly of Helena's apartment, making a point of showing hate to slam the door when he went through.

Without knowing what was to follow, Clara sat on the couch in tears. Marina held her, wishing she could remove, with her own hands, all pain that Clara felt and promising to compensate with happiness all that Clara was passing.

Shortly after Cadu returned with Virgilio and Ivan.

- Clarinha. - said Marina, pointing to the door.

Ivan ran to her mother's arms who held him tight.

- Why are you crying, Mom? What's up? You're hurt! - Said the frightened boy, clinging to mother with despair.

- Mommy need to leave ...

- Don't! - Ivan stopped hugging her, crying again, as much as his mother.

- Take your hands off my son - Cadu growled when Marina laid her hand in the hair of Ivan.

- Tomorrow mom will come back to talk to you, okay?

- Why you're leaving? Don't you love me anymore?

Clara felt as if a knife had pierced her heart.

- I love you more than anything in this world. And that's why Mommy has to go. We'll no live in the same house, but we'll see all day. I'll take care of you as I always have. I love you my baby. Love you so much.

- I'm afraid. - Ivan whispered with a muffled voice amid hair of Clara.

- Everything will work out. I promise! - Clara tried to reassure him.

A new emotional hug happened and even Virgilio can't escape from tears.

Clara reluctantly walked away from Ivan. She embraced her niece thanking her for the strength and did the same with her sister and brother in law.

Clara and Marina passed by Cadu without looking at him. Ivan was in the lap of Luiza, inconsolable. Eyes red from crying.

Outside Marina allowed herself to hug Clara who returned the gesture intensely.

- Let's go home, I'll take care of you - said Marina kissing Clara softly, no matter the movement on the street.



Oh, tell me what is peace 
that I show you
Someone to follow you
And if time takes you away
I'll catch you shortly
I'll get a ride
To be your company"

(Ultimo romance by Los Hermanos)






3 comments:

  1. Lovely Bia, though it is a heartfull scene between the mother and son. Marina always there to take care and ready to defend her beloved.

    Thank you

    kisses

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love what Marina said to Cadu, how she always find the right words. It warmed my heart. Thanks B, kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marina really loves Clara and Cudu will have to except it Clara didn't look for this love but it happened and with Marina I probably would have been attracted to Marina she's simply beautiful and alluring. Thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.