WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Sunday, August 24, 2014

[Fanfiction] INTIMACY - Chapter 20


Chapter 20



Cadu’s eyes widened as seeing his son there. Clara, who wanted to attack him, held herself back with Ivan’s arrival. Marina sat on the couch, still with her hand on her face. Clara kissed her face and started walking towards Ivan, seeing what Cadu did the same.

- Marina. – Ivan ran past his mom to her. He put his hand on her cheek, drawing her attention.

- Hi, Ivan. - Marina said with tears on her cheeks. - Sorry, you weren’t supposed to have seen any of this.

- Are you okay? - He hugged her tightly.

- Take your hands off of my son. - Cadu spit.

Clara stood next to them.

- Get out of my house, Cadu. You've done enough damage.

- Me?  Marina is the one who is ruining everything. - He cried too. – Ivan, you come with me.

- Oh, no, sir! I don’t think so. - Clara said.

- Dad, why did you hit Marina? – He was scared. Clara put a hand on his shoulder. The other hand holding Marina’s.

Cadu crouched, so he could look on his eyes. – I’m sorry, son. Sorry we woke you up and I'm sorry I hit her .. it was wrong. I shouldn’t have done that .. I lost my head.

- You have to apologize to her.

- I can’t. - He said coldly. - I admit it was a mistake, but that doesn’t mean she didn’t deserve it.

Marina kept quiet.

- How come? Why don’t you like her?

- Because she is the one who is ruining our lives.

- How?

- Cadu .. - Clara started, but he didn’t listen to her.

- Because she is the reason why your mom and I are getting a divorce.

Clara and Marina closed their eyes, sighing and silently cursing Cadu. They didn’t want Ivan to know about them that way, specially not by Cadu. He looked at them.

- Mommy?

- Cadu, please leave.

- I will, but Ivan comes with me. Come on, son. – He stretched his arm.

- No, dad, I .. I think I'd better stay here. – He took his mom’s hand.

- What? Ivan, I am your father and you will come with me. - He tried to pull him by his arm.

- Dad, no, please. I want to help. Marina is my friend, we had fun all day today.

Cadu looked at them.

- I will not let that happen, you will not get close to that woman.

- But I like her, so why not?

Cadu punched the wall as hearing that.

- Cadu, if you don’t leave this house now, I’ll call the police. - Clara spoke so only he would hear her.

He laughed. - The police can’t come here and get me out of MY house.

- They can. They can because this is not your home anymore, they can because you're drunk, aggressive and you just hit a woman.

Cadu’s eyes widened and he decided to leave.

- I'll come back for you, Ivan. – He left. Clara locked the door and ran to Marina’s side.

- Are you okay, sweetheart? – She touched her chin and cried spreading kisses on her face.

Marina held her hand.

- I’m fine. – They hugged and Marina hid on her neck. She looked at Ivan and got away from Clara.

- Come here, my big boy! - She managed to smile.

- You love her. - Ivan said to Clara.

- What? Ivan ....

- Ivan .. - Marina started.

- You're looking at her the way you look at me when I get hurt, and you always say it's because you love me, even if it’s just a minor thing. You love ... Marina, mom? And that’s why you’re breaking up with dad? Because you love Marina more than you love him?

Clara knelt in front of him and took his hands crying. - Ivan, Ivan, my baby .. – she swallowed and looked at Marina, who looked at her not knowing what to do.

- Ivan, I think maybe you should try to go back to sleep ... – She said.

- No. - Clara said. – I think it’s about time for him to know what is going on. - She wiped her face. – It is true, Ivan. - She extended a hand to Marina. - We are together, you know, kid? Like .. as a couple. I know it may sound different to you ... but, but I'm happy. – She looked at Marina again, squeezing her hand. - We are.

Ivan watched the two of them exchanging a look and a smile, both full of emotions. Soon they looked at him again.

- I know, mom. – He hugged her, and looked at Marina, who was sitting behind them. He smiled at her bringing her heart relief. She smiled back and knelt to join the hug.

- If you do love each other, then I think you really should be together.








2 comments:

  1. Oh, Cadu we know your hurt 10 years of merriage is not that easy to give up but what hurt you most is that seeing your wife happy and your not the cause of that happiness....but hitting a woman is not the answer...

    What Clara and Marina feel for each other is unstoppable force, even the two of them can't stop it because it is destined to happen....

    Bia and Mrs. Silva,

    Thank you again for this wonderful story

    xoxo
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNSTOPPABLE TODAY. 😍😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.