WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Friday, September 12, 2014

[Fanfiction] WELCOME TO MY WORLD - Chapter 16

Chapter 16 



Marina's POV 

- Mother, mother, mother, can I have that bedroom which is a little bit away from of yours? - Ivan had the most splicante face I had ever seen and it made me laugh.

- Ivan, my son, Marina makes the choices, it's her house. - Clara scolded seeing the boy pouting.

- Oops, it's not my. Whose is Ivan?

- OURS! - The boy ran and hugged me.

- Now you, Clara. Whose this house is? - I asked with passionate look.

- Our house. - She whispered shyly and gave me a peck with that sweet little way which only she has.

- Oh, how I love you, woman. - I hugged her with all the force I could.

- So, is that my room?

- It's all your! - I said and he gave me that hug that makes everything worth it, then, he ran up the stairs carrying one of the bags.

- Don't let him badly used to it. - Clara spoke.

- What, love? This house is huge. I only would say 'no' to him if he chose our bedroom or the bedroom next to ours.

- Why he wouldn't can taking the bedroom next to ours? - I replied with a smirk - Marina! - She opened her mouth in a big 'O' putting her hand in front it.

- What? - I pretended innocent.

- We ... we ... we don't make much noise, do we? - She asked blushing completely.

- Oh, yes, we do ... especially you. - I teased.

- Good heavens, what a shame! - She spoke hiding behind a vessel.

- Have you no shame when we ar ...

- Shut up! No dare to continue. - Interrupted me as she approached again. I smiled and shook my head no.

- Okay! You already know the house. My stuff are still as I left them. But I want you to have a bit of your touch and Ivan too. You know what I was thinking?

- What?

- That we could.... I don't know ... make some paintings... you, me and our son and put them through the house.

- I don't know painting.

- Ok, neither me... nor the boy, but, come on, it's just to stick with our touch. I want a funny house, a lit house.

- The light you're looking so hard... - She commented mockingly.

- I found it in you two ..

- Oh, how beautiful you are! - She said squeezing my face between her hands - Alright, we can make a beautiful frame and put on the living room wall.

- Yuup! So, now tell me what you want to change here.

- Can I really?

- Of course.

- I can't think of anything right now. Your good taste is indisputable. - She started walking through the house.


***


Clara's POV

At the end of the day we were exhausted because of the change. Ivan fell into bed early. Slept with a big smile on his face. He spent all day tidying up his new bedroom which he found 'great'. He and Marina made plans to put posters of superheroes on the wall, pictures and even change the paint.

After a glass of champagne, we decided to go to our bedroom, which we neither had much time to devote.

Marina held my hand and pulled me. Once I put my foot on the first rung the doorbell rings. Marina gasped irritated.

- Calm down, let me go. - I turned and walked to the door. Who could it be that time of night? Not that it was so late, but it was after 21pm.

I turned the knob and pulled the door giving face to face with none other than Vanessa. She made that typical fake smile ever and I just smiled corner of mouth.

- Look, the hostess came to greet me. - She said ironic.

- Good to see you too, Vanessinha. - I moved away giving her room to avoid discord. The redhead walked past me and then ran to Marina arms who didn't receive her as good as usual.

- Hey, what's up? - She said bothered with the coldness that had been treated.

- Do you still ask? How could you hide it all this time?

- Oh,Marina, for God's sake! You don't even fought with your father! Give me a break.

- My father wanted to teach me a lesson.

- And I do too!

- Oh, yes? Which one? - Marina had her hands on her waist and a fully angry facial expression.

- I wanted to show you that she is not for you. - Pointed at me.

- Look how you speaks about MY wife! - Snapped. - I was getting uncomfortable to witness your way to act.

- Oh, "your wife". - Vanessa spoke scornfully as she quotes.

- Yes, that's right she is.

- Girls... girls... - they looked at me - I'm going up ... to let you more comfortable, okay ?! - I smiles pointing up.

- No! Stay here, because seems like she wants to talk about you and I want you to be here to listen. - Marina spoke without taking her eyes off the redhead and I just nodded as I sat on the couch.

Vanessa dropped her guard for a moment.

- When you told me that his father was bankrupt ... - she started already calmer - ... I really thought it was true, at that time I knew nothing. We agreed to go, Marina, all was right. I stayed home when you left. Your dad called me and told all his plan. I told him he was crazy and that it was not right. I said I would tell you everything. - Sighed - But when you came back ... - smiled grimly - ... when you came back and said you would live with ... with Clara. - Spoke my name with contempt - ... then I shut my mouth and decided to let you get into this  mess I decided to let you break your face.

- By jealousy, by anger! I even got to think you were my friend.

- I love you! - She exclaimed as she pulled her own hair - I love you, Marina! And I won't be apologizing for it, if that's what you want.

- Vanessa whatever we had, is done. And after that ridiculous proof that you decided impose ... admit that you lost it! - Marina speaks with an expression of pity.

- I lost it? - She asked the indignant look.

- It is obvious. I'm happy, Van. - Smiled - Clara makes me the happiest woman in the universe.

- And that life of a housewife? Huh? Are you going talk that you found it wonderful?...meeting  in school, market purchases ... - she laughed - It's really upsetting imagine you doing that. Think that you will continue doing it, right? Because, after all, you can been rich again but Clara will always be ... Clara. - She ended with a sarcastic voice.

- Thank God, I ask Him every single day that Clara never change. Because was for this mother, this housewife that I fell in love. You better than anyone else knows it! As for school reunion, nor Clara likes to go but it's necessary and honestly I think that there is much worse thing than that, such as living without all of this. I adapted myself to her life, and now, she will adapt herself to my life. We will merge our tastes, habits, quirks, defects, problems. Vanessa, do you knows why?

- Why? - Asked disinterested.

- Because now, there is no two people, there is one! When we love, when we got married ... we become one soul and I'm living it with Clarinha, gradually merging me to her. When we almost lost Ivan, I could see that nothing of that ... - looked around - ... matters of fact.

- What a beautiful speech! - Clapped - Congratulations! Now, you talked about marriage? You got married, was it?

- No, but since you reminded me, Clara, come here please. - She walked up to me smiling fondly - I'm sorry, my love, Ivan and I planned something very special ... but I think the best time is now. - She took something hidden in the corner of the chair and approached again, knelt in front of me, leaving me and Vanessa flabbergasted - That's what lacks for my happiness be complete - showed the ring - Will you marry me? - Whispered.

- Are you kidding me? - Vanessa spoke, unable to break the spell of the moment.

- A thousand times, yes. - I whispered back and she rose to hug me.

- This only can be a JOKE! - Shouted angry

- Lowers the tone! - Marina spoke, angry - You're in my house and my son is asleep!

- Oh, your son?

- Yes, my!

- I thought he was Clara and Cadu's son. - She said innocently and Marina just smiled.

- For a long time I thought you knew what love is. I see I was wrong. You know, I feel this thing ... big ... huge feeling by Ivan. I consider like he was my son and I know he considers me like his mother.

- Now you will have a brat calling you Mom.

- My son is not brat, Vanessa. Talk about me what you want, he has nothing to do with it. - Finally I spoke.

- Actually, Vanessinha, he already gave me this joy. He already calls me mom. - Smiled.

- Oh, that's great. Sorry, it looks like you really lost your mind.

- All right, that's okay because I've never been so happy in my life.

- And ...

- Look, Vanessa, enough for today, okay? I want to go up to my bedroom and make love to my bride. Tomorrow we have to wake up early to tell to our son that we will marry. I think you already know the exit.

- Perfectly.

- I'll send you the wedding invitation.

- I eagerly await. - She took her bag that, at some point the conversation, had thrown on the floor and left spitting out fire.

Marina and I sighed and threw ourselves on the couch.












5 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha I so can imagine the scenes visually! Oh Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u so much for ur wonderful story n now looking forward to the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Vanessa the plan is good but it all backfired...can't imagine your reaction on this...

    until next chapter B...

    love and kisses
    A

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.