WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Thursday, October 9, 2014

[Fanfiction] WELCOME TO MY WORLD - Chapter 18

Chapter 18 



Clara's POV

Locked in the bedroom all day, I tried to put my thoughts in place. Marina and I didn't speak any time and there remain only two days to our marriage. Would it be like this from now on? Now we wouldn't get married anymore?

Starting like this.... fighting ...... worth it?

But, how I couldn't marry her, if I couldn't even sleep properly at night missing her smell, her touch, her warmth of spooning? I was addicted. Just one night away from her and I woke up as if a truck had run over me. Besides the nightmares. I was like a child without a mother.

And it was not the worst thing. Amarilys was in the studio and Marina was there with her, photographing. Jealousy gnawed at me in such a way that I felt the need to go down there and see what they were doing. As if, at any moment, I could catch both amid a kiss. I was incredibly pathetic.

At some point, almost late of afternoon, my hunger pressed me, since I had not eaten lunch and I gave in to my stomach which growled loudly and to my curiosity to know how it would "the work" down there. I went down and realized that everything was being tidy, the session was over.

As soon she saw me, the model smiled at me kindly. I reciprocates.

- How are you, Amarilys? - I asked while I still down the stairs.

- Great and you?

- Me too.

- Marina, can you lend me your cellphone for me to call a taxi? Apparently I forgot mine in my sister's car in travel to here.

- It's no necessary. Clara takes you. - She might just be kidding.

- No, somehow. - She look at me - I'll not bother your. It's quick thing until the taxi arrives.

- No, she takes you. Is not it, love? - She asked smiling.

- Of course. - I spoke to the best face I could - Will be a pleasure.

- Well, so ... I accept. Can we go? - She said as she grabbed her purse.

- Yes, we can.

The path to the car was silent. I was serious. She kept a smile on her face. She looked happy, radiant, I'd say.

A few seconds after I leave the garage she started looking at me. I also looked at her and I felt embarrassed.

I heard she snapping her fingers and humming a song whatsoever. After some time she seemed not fully withstand more and turned to me, or at least as much the seat belt would allow

- Clara? - She called tense.

- Yes?

- No need to be jealous.

I looked at her, suspiciously.

- Yes, it was in your face. And the way you treated me last night. - I was about to lose my temper.

- Ah ...

- Let me finish, then you say what you feel. - She interrupted me.

- Right. - I agreed.

- Marina is even just a friend. Ok, seven years ago she was my girlfriend, as you may already know. But you have to understand that it was in the past. There came a time when what we had finished. It was not love, just a passion of the moment thing. It was beautiful, I confess. But I don't know if it's because we were young or if we needed to know other people. But it didn't work. You know, I'm proud of we could keep our friendship. And nothing more than that, I swear. - She put her hand on mine which was resting on the bench.

- You know it's not easy for me to believe in it, okay?

- I know. But look into my eyes and see if I'm lying. - I looked at her and all I saw was complete and total sincerity - Marina is just a friend, I repeat. And no need to be afraid, that woman loves you. She loves so much that worked today amid tension I had never seen before. Usually it's the photographer who tells us things to relax us and to stay more natural. Today I had to do it for her. Was visible as she was sad.

- We fight yesterday. After a crisis of my jealous. - I sighed - But is that you are beautiful and elegant, cool. I'm none of these. You know, I'm just a housewife.

- And that's why Marina loves you. At a certain time of the session I asked her about you. She just grinned. She said you were a woman of such common. A super mother and a housewife skillful. She told me how you lived together in your house, how well you cook and how Ivan is wonderful. And I saw the passion in her eyes and especially love, what I had rarely seen before. Do you know what I saw, Clara? Admiration! That's right, dear. It would almost worship. She adores you, really. You can be sure the fact that you're a woman different got her completely captivated.

- Really?

- I don't lie. Even more about something you probably already know and I'm just reminding you. Don't feel threatened. Nobody in the world can threaten what you have. I rarely saw glances so intense. Even mad at you she kept repeating that you should be fainting from hunger. What I saw in her eyes today was love, true love. But only those who feel it can recognizes it. Only those who live it knows how is. And I know, Clara, because I also have someone. 

- You have? 

- Yes. I have not told anyone. - She smiled - I don't want it to spread in the media as one of those celebrity gossip. I'm telling to you, because it seems I can trust you. It has not been a month since I met her. But you know when something touches us deep inside? When I first saw her I felt it would be impossible to keep me away from her. We didn't exchange words yet. It's not necessary. I see that she feels the same. As I see the love of you and Marina. So I ask that you don't fight with her, even more now that you are living in such a beautiful moment, because of bullshit. - I smile at her. 

- Sorry. - I sighed - I'm sorry, I'm so afraid of losing her. Afraid to wake up from this beautiful dream I'm living in. 

- Don't be. Just live. 

- God, you're so cool. I swear ... yesterday I was really forcing me to be rude to you, because what you transmit is calm, tranquility, trust, friendship. I think that's why Marina told me to bring you. To see what she said was true ... you are a woman how few, with unparalleled character. Only through your eyes I realize that. Now that took me the sale is easier to notice. 

- Good. I'm immensely happy. Look, I also skipped lunch. Who knows we can seal a peace agreement. We can stop at some restaurant and had lunch. What I see here is the beginning of a beautiful friendship, as I have with Marina. 

- I accept. It's a pleasure and honestly, I'm starving. - She laughed. 

- Right. Know somewhere? I'm sorry is that I'm new here. 

- Leave it to me. - I drove to a restaurant that used to go with Marina. 

We had lunch and talked for about 1 hour. I charmed me with that woman. Sure she took all the bad impression that was marked last night. I apologized to her, who readily agreed. She showed me a picture of the woman she had told me. She told me about her and I could see she was really loving and I need not worry. We talked about my son and how she wanted to have one or two "little brat", as she put it. When we left the restaurant we already smile as if we knew each other in a long time and we agreed to repeat our meet with our respective companions. I left her at her home and I went back to school to pick Ivan. I left him at Grandma's house. I needed the night just for me and Marina. I needed to apologize a thousand times in a row until she agrees. Until she forgive me.

My son, as always comprehensive, readily accepted so I left him with my mother.

I went to a flower shop, which was already closing, and I bought a bouquet of red roses for her. I felt strange ... I had never bought flowers ... usually Cadu was who bought for me. But ... well .. I would marry a woman and I needed to learn to be romantic ... in a different way. Gallant ... in a differently way.

I walked through the door, Vanessa and Flavia looked at me.

- Do you really think a bouquet will ease your way? - Vanessa asked fun.

- Van, don't be boring. Marina loves flowers, Clara, she'll love them.

- Thank Flavinha. - I said as I showed my tongue to Vanessa.

- And we're leaving already.

- Oh no. I want to see the mess. - The redhead pouted.

- Don't be silly, Vanessa! - I said and she laughed, grabbed the brunette's hand and went out. I gave a rose to Flavia in the process and she got the message. She was supposed to give it to Vanessa, maybe with this gesture the redhead wouldn't be so sour.

I went to my bedroom and I heard some noises coming from the bathroom. When I entered, Marina was playing with her feet in water. She was submerged in the bathtub. When she saw me she turned totally serious. It was obvious she was hurt, what did I expect?

- Love, I brought to you. - I showed the bouquet what I was hiding behind my back.


***


Marina's POV

At that moment I flinched a little. She brought me roses? I could not think of anything cuter. I controlled myself, after all, she had treated me like a dog last night.

- Place them there over the sink, I think we need to talk.

- We need to. - She gulped with that puppy dog ​​face.

She placed the flowers where I commanded and sat on the edge of the tub next to me. She held my hand and she smelled of flavoring contained in the water.

- I love that smell. Because you're always with that delicious smell when we go to sleep. - I smiled and kept me serious - Ok, love, I know, I was an idiot last night. I talked to Amarilys and I realized that, as you said, she is a sensational woman. I didn't trust you and I know this is wrong but ... I'm afraid of losing you. 

-  I love you, Clara. But, in no time, I allow you to doubt the sincerity of those words. That is too strong. With those words I promise everything to you. Loyalty, understanding, caring, respect, Clara, respect. I confess that I am not an example of self-control, but do you wanna compare Leticia with Amarilys?! Do you agree that they are different situations and even more different women. 

- Yes, my love. 

- So, never make such an absurd comparison again. 

- I didn't know Amarilys. 

- Because of this I asked you to take her. For you to know her better. So you would know the woman you judged at the first look.

-  I apologize. You were right about everything, love. Can you forgive me? I don't wanna be fighting with you, I love you so much.

I love you too much, Clara. And we can't fight so every time you see me near a woman. Even if she is my ex - girlfriend or not. Unless, of course, if I give you a reason for this. 

- Right. You're right. You are absolutely right. Alright, I'm really an idiot. - She spoke as she looked me in the eye - Love, forgive me. It will not be repeated. - How could I resist those pleading eyes? 

- I forgive you. - She smiles. 

She came in for a kiss and I got up. 

- Take a shower. I'll wait for you in the bedroom. - I wore a robe and took the bouquet of flowers, leaving her utterly confused. 

After a few minutes she came out of the bathroom completely naked. I looked at her full of desire and she smiled shameless. 

- I didn't take a towel and I thought you would not want to bring one for me. You still look angry. - She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and went to the closet.  

If was what she wanted, she would not take my concentration or sanity. 

I went to her and I just stayed behind her. She felt my presence and turned causing us to stay within inches of each other. 

- Yes, I'm still mad. - I pulled her tightly by the waist and I glued our lips. Shamelessly I started to slide my hands over that body. One hand held her hair pulling it with some force. 

I threw her on the bed and, after getting rid of the robe, I lay beside her, continuing to explore her body, but this time with my lips. 

- I'm still very angry. - I whispered as I kissed her neck and she gasped. 

- So, put this anger in me, my love. Make me yours. - She replied making me even more excited.






4 comments:

  1. I´m so happy about this chapter. And I´m very excited about the wedding. Can´t wait how it´s gonna be written. Thanks B, kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Bia. Looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting for the next chapter...now i am just repeat old chapter...got addicted for clarina

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.