WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Saturday, October 4, 2014

[Fanfiction] INQUIETUDE - Chapter 18


Chapter 18 - Pain 


Leblon, Friday, 5:32 pm

The cellphone of Cadu trembled tirelessly on the nightstand. He just looked to make sure that Clara was calling once again.

He took two bags to the living room as he asked his son if he was ready.

- Will we travel? - Ivan asked when he arrived to the living room with his backpack.

- Yeah, we will. - Cadu answered, checking if he had the documents of both of them.

- Is mom going with us? - The twinkle in the boy's eyes was evident.

- No ... Your mother is no longer part of our lives. Let's go, for no catching traffic on the bridge.

Cadu took one last look at the apartment, locked the door and without saying anything to anyone, he went out with Ivan, saying goodbye only to the doorman.


***


Santa Tereza, Saturday, 10:30 am

Clara woke first and watched Marina sleeping. Despite the previous day had been busy and quite stressful, Marina slept quiet. But her mental and physical fatigue was visible. Even Marina been with eyes closed, Clara noticed the swollen eyelids because of excessive crying. Her heart ached as she remembered the scene of horror that she had heard the day before.

Clara kissed forehead, eyes, nose and mouth of Marina. She stroked the disordered hair of photographer. She descended her finger gently across the face, drawing the asymmetrical contour of the face that only charmed her every second more.

Marina moved on the bed, put her arm around Clara, but remained with her eyes closed.

- Keep going - Marina said when she realized that Clara had stopped the caresses - I love the way you love me and take care for me.

- Good morning, my love! Did you rest?

- Enough to get to see some beauty in today - Marina replied - I need a shower. Today has no photos to do but I have to organize and edit some of them. We will be without Gi today, I thought it best she stay at her home.

- Okay. Go to bathroom and I will ask to employed to make a hearty cooked to you because you didn't eat anything last night - Clara said.

- Nope, the coffee can wait. My desire now is another - Marina said, whispering in the ear of Clara - I'm hungry for you.

Marina entered the bath and the hot water began to renovate her instantly. Clara sat on back side, massaging her shoulders, and her hair as she kissed the nape and the neck of the photographer. Her accurate and soft hands descended and ascended across the back of Marina, who breathed deeply, exhaling slowly through her nostrils. The moves made Marina got excited. Clara put the hair of her beloved aside and ran her hands to the front of her body, shaping the breasts with stiff strength.

- Hummmmmmm ... - Marina moaned at the touch.

Clara playing with her nipples between her fingers, squeezing them, pulling them and her teeth marked the white skin of the neck.

Marina felt her heart speed up when Clara's breasts touched her back. Her sex throbbed slowly and Clara descended her hands across Marina's belly and paced them around her waist.

The tongue of the brunette, which already knew very well this painted skin at this morning, tasted the back of the ear.

Marina tilted her head back and Clara caught her lower lip between her teeth after sucking warm and wet tongue.

When Clara was sliding her fingers to the sex of the photographer, Marina stopped her hand and said:

- You've abused me very much yesterday, now it's my turn.

Marina took the wet hair of Clara and forced her to lean against the tub. She imprisoned the lower lip of Clara between her teeth and pulled her to herself.

Marina unceremoniously entered two fingers inside Clara. The photographer went out and came in a slow pace, alternating thrusts and massages on clitoris which was swelling every minute.

- You make me crazy. - Clara said between a groan and another while the mouth of Marina devoured her.

- You moan so good, you know? - The photographer saind in the ear of Clara.

The brunette stiffened and Marina felt her fingers being crushed by sex twitched.

- Is it?

- Very. - Marina answered, biting the neck of Clara - I want to hear you moaning more.

The photographer took her hand and took Clara's waist, placing her sitting on the edge of the tub.

With the legs wide apart, Clara felt Marina entering her wet and hot center with her tongue. Marina ran her tongue from the bottom up and was climbing until she reach the mouth of Clara.

- Moan to me...come on. - asked while their tongues were intertwined.

Marina sucked the bosom of Clara and her fingers were lost in  Clara's intimacy which asking for more. The photographer separated the labia stretching them and the tip of her tongue landed on pink clitoris.

- I..I ... I didn't mistreat you that way, love. - Clara gasped looking Marina.

- What do you want? - Marina asked, strolling her hands through the body of Clara, freaking her slowly.

- You! - answered in a whimper.

Kneeling in the tub, Marina pasted their bodies. Wet breasts leaning against the belly of Clara.

- I'm already here - Marina answered looking up.

Clara twisted her lips in revolt.

- Say, what you want me to do with you, huh?

- Lick me! I want your mouth on me - asked Clara.

- Like this? - Marina asked, licking the neck of Clara as a juicy strawberry.

- Cretin! - Clara replied in grasping moan.

- Or so? - Marina seized the breasts of Clara and she shivered, slipping wet body. Marina held her and, tired of playing, she penetrated her with her nimble fingers.

She descended her mouth across the flat abdomen and reached the pink and swollen point which made her salivate.

Marina circled and sucked the clit. Clara trembled and the moan stay caught in her throat. She began to increase the pace of thrusts and used all the breath she had to suck Clara until she came on her fingers and in her mouth.


***


- Half of the photos are already organized - Flávia observed - must have been done by Clara, she's even an angel.

- Why must have been done by Clara? It may have been done by me or Gisele - countered Vanessa - She is not the only person working here in this studio.

- Seems like that your pet peeve with Clara will never end.

- I thought I would get Clara away from Marina, but ... - Vanessa stopped the sentence by half. She had thought too high and now Flavia stared her waiting for the end of the sentence. A question mark was swirling around the head of the brunette.

- I think ... I think I didn't understand it - Flavia said closing the notebook - What's this story?

- No story - Vanessa lied, turning her attention to what she was doing.

- What did you do, Vanessa?

And then the redhead sat, facing Flavia, and she began telling her how far she had come to try to put an end to that story that, in her view, should never have begun.

Flavia was shocked. She could never have guessed that Vanessa was so low and that kind of vile person.

- I just regret having done it because it made Clara make a  decision once and for all - confessed the redhead.

Marina arrived at the studio and stood in the doorway, too horrified to continue walking. Vanessa had her back to her and Flavia didn't notice her presence, because she was too earnest in what Vanessa spoke.

- I just wanted Marina back to me. And I would send those pictures to Cadu again if you want to know. Clara is not the right person for Marina, she will never be.

Marina felt the words reached her like a blow in the stomach. She stood where she was unable to move, unable to even sketch a reaction. And everything that made no sense began to fit into a mental puzzle that was emerging in the mind of Marina.

The receipt on the table. The remoteness of Vanessa.
Everything now fit.

- Vanessa - Marina called in a strangled voice.

The redhead turned in the chair getting even paler than she already was. She swallowed, however there was no trace of regret in her eyes. Only the fear of imminent fact: losing Marina.

The redhead stood up and walked to Marina silent.

- Let me get this right. Did you have the courage to send my photos with Clara for Cadu, was it? - Marina asked, raising her voice gradually.

- And I'd do it again - Vanessa said not supporting the idea that it had turned against her.

Marina took a deep breath and in a fit of rage hit the back of her hand in the face of Vanessa.

Vanessa didn't believe that Marina had done it. She wanted pay back the gesture with two slaps. But her face was burning too much and she couldn't take the hand of the affected site to fight back.

- Flavinha leave us alone - Vanessa asked without taking her eyes from Marina.

- Are you crazy? Someone has to be here to prevent a murder - Flavia said behind of Vanessa.

- Why did you do it, Vanessa?

- Do you think it's easy to be seeing all this sugar between you and Clarinha? - The redhead said in an ironic and biting tone.

- That doesn't justify what you did!

- I wanted to destroy her, show that you would be pretty screwed when Clara decides to return to her handsome husband. I love you, Marina. I LOVE YOU - Vanessa snapped with had half her face concentrated in blood.

- This problem is yours - Marina answered - I DON'T LOVE YOU MORE. More wrong than to mess with me was messing with someone I love - Marina had a hand in her hair. Her closed eyes tired of crying returning to tears, now by pure and bitter disappointment.

- Do you know how it hurts to see you like this? Passionate, surrendered, completely idiotized by someone so different from you? Each time you speak "Clara" and I see your eyes shining, a new wound opens here - Vanessa said pointing to her heart - and the old wounds bleed a little more. I even thought that Clara would see the great mistake she was doing, I thought she'd get real,  I thought she'd see that you two are just an adventure, an adventure that leads nowhere. I thought you would come back to me as you always did ...

- You had no right ... - Marina had bloodshot eyes of hatred.

- YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO PASS OVER WHAT WE HAD, OVER MY LOVE FOR YOU - Vanessa screamed shooting words with rancor.

- You're crazy - Marina said, giving a short laugh - I've been very clear all along about what I felt for you, Vanessa ... I feel nothing for you anymore.

- I thought you had a little consideration for what we had.

"Until you start your random talk.
I know by far that you should walk on.
Well you should fly away from me.
Just like planes do over the sea.

If life seems to forget
What rhymed 'me to you'
Not much left to do
Or insist, without why

Before the day is over
I know there is so much to tell
But it's better get away from me
No more, no pain, near the end

I´ve been in hotel rooms before,
And all you can say, I know by heart
As on a flight over the sea
Always leave, never stay"

(Thiago Pethit - Perto do Fim)


- This is already a problem all yours. Damn, Van! You are my friend. Were. My best friend ... For God's sake! What you did was sickly.

- But you can't deny that I helped in the end - She sparked.

- Was not that kind of help I wanted. Clara would come to me anyway in some time - Marina responded by holding herself not to go up to the redhead again - I just wanted you here to tell me that everything would be fine, so I wouldn't give up. But you chose to stab me in the back. I don't see a way to forgive you, I don't see another way by which we can go together ... as we always followed - Marina sat in the chair desolated. The red eyes burned and her head began to hurt - I think you better get your stuff and ... I can't take anymore. You exceeded all tolerable limits.


***

Clara was finishing her breakfast and decided to call Cadu warning that, in a few minutes, she would be in Leblon. Again the cellphone of her ex-husband went into voicemail. The brunette then began to think it was too strange, and this feeling got worse when her heart clenched in her chest.

She called her older sister asking if her ex-husband and son were there, but to her surprise Helena said she had not seen either of them since last afternoon when bumped Cadu in the elevator. Without wanting to show the panic that began to emerge, Clara hung up and ran to the studio to tell to Marina about the bad feeling she was feeling.

- Marina, I can't talk to Cadu and I'm not liking ... - Clara said entering the studio. She paused a few seconds analyzing the scene. She saw the face of Vanessa watering and red as the eyes of Marina.

Clara ran to the side of Marina and, no asking, she ran her hands on the face of Marina wiping it and then hugged her.

Injured, Vanessa left the studio slamming the door heavy and Flavia followed her.


- Was your father readying something again? - Clara asked.

- No - Marina said, sniffling and lifting - Later we talk about it, Clarinha. You arrived talking about Cadu, did something happen?

- I don't know, love ... I can't talk to him since yesterday. He doesn't answer my calls. Helena doesn't know where he is, nor my son, I'm worried. My mother's heart is telling me this is not right.

- More trouble ... - Marina complained more to herself than to Clara - Do we will never have peace? They should have gone for a walk somewhere, will know.

- I don't know - Clara replied, walking from one side to another - I'm going to Leblon to see if they appears. You coming with me?

- No ... -  the photographer replied, sniffing and walking up the notebook to turn it on - I don't know why all this concern. Both should be on their way to here.

- I'm not so sure. My Heart - Clara said a little irritated and with her left hand over her chest - It is trying to tell me something and I don't know what is. Oh my God, protect my son! - Asked with her eyes closed.

- You can take the car if you want.

- You really will not even come with me? - Clara asked again.

- There's a lot of work to do, Clara. Take the car, looking after your son and then we talk.

Clara was surprised to be called by first name as Marina almost never called her like that or called like that when they made love or the diminutive.

- Individualist - Clara murmured softly, placing her cellphone in the back pocket of her jeans.

- What? - Marina asked, realizing the grumbling, but without understanding what it was.

- Nothing, Marina! Bye - Clara said, going out of the studio as a hurricane.

Marina closed the notebook with anger. Hours before she had lost her father, minutes before lost her best friend and now had discounted all her rage in the only person who could bring her a bit of peace.


***


Clara came down the taxi like a rocket. Entered the building number 45 and, for her lucky, the elevator had just arrived at the ground. Without saying good morning for the people, she wildly pressed the button of the floor where her older sister lived.

Clara entered the apartment by calling Helena. Rosa, who  came from the kitchen with a bottle of coffee, asked Clara to sit at the table with everyone, but she refused walking from one side to another.

Luiza and Virgilio asked what was happening. The niece sat her aunt on the couch and when she held her hands, she felt like they were frozen.

Helena, who heard the call of her youngest sister, arrived at living room still brushing her hair and Clara vented all her grief.

- It should be all right, sister. Be quiet. - Helena tried to reassure - Yesterday they were fine, happy, nothing bad must have happened.

- I don't know, sister ... my heart ... I don't even want to think if it is right - Clara said, wringing her hands in her lap.

- Come on. Have coffee with us, Aunt. Pretty soon they should appear here - Luiza said returning to the table.

Impulsively Clara stood from the couch and headed toward her old apartment ignoring the call of Helena. She still had the keys and hoped Cadu had not changed the locks.

Helena arrived minutes later and found the living room door wide open. She ran for the former sister's bedroom when she heard a shout.

- What? - Helena asked, scared, seeing Clara opening the doors of the wardrobe.

- It can't be ... - Clara said going into the bedroom of Ivan.

Upon arriving at her son's room, Clara opened the drawers of the dresser and fell to her knees on the carpet.

- No! - Clara cried, crying copiously beating her hands down.

Helena looked around and her heart stopped for a few minutes. The first two drawers were empty and, when she opened the other drawers, they had several empty spaces.

- He took my son! - Clara said between tears.










6 comments:

  1. Can't believe this series becomes better and better
    thanks for your both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you! Can't wait to read the rest :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I want to see them happy again. And I hope they will. Thanks for the story. Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This chapter has such a sad ending :( . Hope she gets her son back and Marina and Clara will be happy again :) . Thank you for posting and translating :) .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so amazed by your great work here!!!! Well done!!! Iss there another chapters? I want you to know that there are still people after two years readind this blog because its amazing!!! Greetings from greece!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so amazed by your great work here!!!! Well done!!! Iss there another chapters? I want you to know that there are still people after two years readind this blog because its amazing!!! Greetings from greece!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.