WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Sunday, September 14, 2014

[Fanfiction] INQUIETUDE - Chapter 16


Chapter 16 - The Truth 



Clara was the first to leave the studio. Her legs previously wobbly by horny, were now wobbly by fright. Marina was forced to follow her beloved. She didn't know where Clara would go to, but the photographer needed a cold shower.

When she arrived at bedroom she found Clara sitting in bed with her eyes closed, leaning against the headboard and slow breathing.

- What do your dad doing here? - Clara asked as she felt the mattress down beside her.

- I'm asking myself the same question. He was never to make surprises, much less for me. And right now, when I'm dying to discount everything you did to me - said Marina, leaving a trail of saliva on the neck of Clara.

Clara shivered and opened her eyes. She faced the dilated pupils of the photographer and surrendered to what they were asking. Between kisses and licks voracious, Marina pressed the body of Clara with all force that was allowed.

- Stay here, for punishment. I need a cold shower and quick. - Marina said running against her will.

Clara pouted and went to the bathroom along with Marina.
While Marina felt the cold water to bump on your skin, Clara enjoyed the warm and cozy water in the bathtub.

- I'm going to face the beast - said Marina out of the shower showing all her wet body.

Clara bit her lower lip, felt her body heat up again and she can swear that the water surrounding it began to boil.

- I'm not even watching you - Clara said placing her hand on her face, but with fingers spread. Marina laughed and left the bathroom.

Clara then faced the ceiling, thinking. Marina had never commented on her father or the relationship she had with him. The chill she felt her spine was not good, and Clara couldn't guess what was coming next. Just tried to stay positive.

When the photographer returned to the studio everyone was silent. She passed, looking at the steel beam, making sure that had left no traces there. When her father saw her, got up of red chair and hugged his daughter.

- Where's the girl that was here? - He asked looking around.

- S-she ... she's in the shower - said Marina, afraid.

- She lives here with you?

Questions. Marina had a déjà vu at that. Looked like she had gone back in time, when her father discovered her sexuality and, at the time, he forced his daughter to stop being what she was.


***


Flashback On

- I don't believe I wasted my time and money with you! I invested a lot to get what you wanted and this is how you repay me? What a beautiful way of thanks! - Diogo said between his teeth, walking back and forth like crazy. 

- I didn't ask anything for you. - Marina yell back - I never asked you. I know to fend for myself. 

Diogo laughed without emotion. 

- Surely a girl who can not even wash a fork will learn to fend for herself! Give me a break, Marina. Or you change your way ... that your ... I don't know even how to name such an atrocity. 

- Homosexuality - Marina said imposing - That's what I am. Homosexual. Gay. Lesbian. Put the name you want and there's nothing I can do to be what YOU want me to be. I am so. I always have been.

- Was that Vanessa, was not she? - The father asked changing the focus of discussion - She turned your mind, did you to enjoy something so grotesque as this. This can't be healthy. Can't be normal. 

- It's not my health that is at stake here. Is your mental health. And no, Vanessa has nothing to do with it, because before we got together I've tried every kind of women, I already slept with several women. She is not the first and is far to be the last. 

Horrified the father reached out and fell hard on her daughter's face. Making the facial skin burn and concentrate all the blood at the site that now burned. 

Marina was leaning down slowly. Sat on the floor with her hands on the side hit by the slap and breathed deeply swallowing the urge to cry and strike back the blow. 

She felt something wet her finger and when she ran her fingers, felt the trickle of blood coming out of her nose. 

- Glad that your mom is not here to see this abominable thing that you are becoming. - Diogo said opening and closing his hand, as well as her daughter's face, burned - She would be embarrassed. 

That was the last straw. Hear any mention of her mother made Marina lose all her strength, shook all her emotional structure. When she realized her tears formed irregular designs on wooden floor where she was sitting. 

- Don't talk about my mother, your sucker! You are the person who has less right to speak or think of her. - said Marina rising. 

- Respect me, girl! I'm your father. With much sorrow I say this now, after learning ... - Diogo felt his pressure lowering and loosened his tie. 

- I am no longer a girl. I'm adult enough to know what I want or who I want. And you will not be... - Marina pointed her finger near the nose of her father - ... who will 'change' ...  - signaled word in quotes with her fingers - ... what I am. I sorry to tell you, Diogo Meirelles, but there is no way to change. 

- So say goodbye to all this! - Diogo revolved body with open hands pointing to the fullest extent of the big house - Say goodbye also my help to build your studio in New York. Don't count on me for anything more. We are broken. 

Without giving to Marina the chance to respond to the threat, Diogo left pounding the door of the room. And, for the first time in her life, Marina knew how difficult it was to make a decision.

Flashback Off 


***


As if she had felt a ghost passing through her body, Marina returned to the present moment. Now it had been years since the first break with her father and she had matured so much as imagined, she would not shake so easy. Now would be she who would give the cards.

- Girls, you can leave us alone, please? - Marina asked, predicting the heavy fog that would be staying in the studio.
Giselle and Vanessa left without contest. They met Flavia halfway and requested her to turn around because the things would got nasty there.

Clara had gone out of the bathroom and was sitting on a deck chair, trying, for the umpteenth time, talking with Cadu. Ivan had asked to move from Friday to Sunday with his mother and Marina as, at the end of last week he had spent only Sunday with them, because Cadu had forbidden the saturday with Clara and Marina.

To the misfortune of Cadu, Ivan was enjoying to know that his mom was dating someone else and that person was the Marina, who was conquering the boy every day.


***


Inside the studio, Marina and the father stared each other static. Diogo did not want to believe in the hypothesis which arose in his mind from the moment she saw her daughter with Clara in studio.

- Clara and I are living together for almost a month. - Marina said, finally remedying the curiosity of his father.

Diogo laughed and ran a hand through his graying hair. Sat on the silver bench which was behind him and folded his hands in his lap.

- That's why you wanted to go back to Brazil, right? To live this filthy life without me to keep watching. - the father said looking at his daughter.

- Clara has nothing to do with my back to Brazil, but she has everything to do with the fact that I want to stay here forever.

- And Vanessa? How is she dealing with it? Or now you have both in your bed?

- Don't be ridiculous! Vanessa became a great friend and is very competent at what she does. The love of my life is Clara. It's with her that I'll live until the end of my life.

- Wow! What a beautiful thing to hear, Marina - Diogo joked, crossing the right leg over the left.

- What do you want? - Marina asked without an ounce of patience - Speak soon, let's abbreviate this conversation.


***


Clara send the tenth voice message to Cadu and went back inside the house. Some time he had to answer, otherwise Clara would go to Leblon pick up her son.

When she climbed the stairs to go to the bedroom, Clara ran into Vanessa.

- What about they are talking? - Clara asked.

- And how would I know? - Vanessa replied, acid as always.

- Wow, Vanessa! I wonder when will you start putting sugar in this life. Blimey, is that you can not live in peace? My white flag is already raised for some time.

- Why don' you go to hell, Clara? Serious. Get out of my life and I'm sure will not miss sugar - Vanessa forgot what she was going to do and went to the kitchen.

Clara turned and went to the studio to see where the conversation had come, or where it was going. When her feet marked five steps away from the door, her body tensed. She could feel the doors tremble with the shouts she heard.

- I came to talk that to the sale of the house in Angra dos Reis was very successful and the buyer loved the photos. He said you are very competent, what is no untruth - Diogo said.

Marina was with folded arms, resting her weight on her right leg.

- And only the sale of the house helped to pay the debts I had, including your own. And I also came to talk, Marina... - Diogo now walked the short and precise steps - .... that if you wanted you can to continue only with the photographs you are used. You could also go home and continue taking your luxurious life in futility.

- I told to shorten the conversation - reminded Marina - What do you want?

- Have I told how I suffered because of this choice? Because you have chosen to use it to confront me at a last and meaningless rebellion. - Diogo was feeling his face heat - I thought that you came back to Brazil just by nostalgy and to change the landscape of your photos. But you can't stand to see a piece of ass, right?

Clara stopped in the doorway and crouched, with hand on heart she heard everything that came inside.

- You are offending me - said Marina.

- And you don't think about how I was offended by the news around the world about my daughter in nightclubs with multiple women? Walking hand in hand on the street?

- What I do, or do not do, doesn't interfere in your life, dad! Damn it! Look how much time has passed. I paid a very high price for hiding who I am. You speak of your suffering, but doesn't think a bit of mine. - Marina felt tears wanting to leave, but she would not cry. She didn't want to leave space to the game to turn against herself. - The boyfriends who I arranged, just for show, to not lose what I had, not to lose your love that was so little .... If you have suffered with this story I suffered twice.

The words of Marina didn't alter an emotional cell of Diogo, who remained very firm in his decision.

- I thought you had changed, but what a see ... I'll have to be radical - the father realized after a long sigh - Or you put an end to this "relationship" with this girl or forget every dime that I send to you . The girl who can't wash a fork will have to fend for herself. - Sentenced categorical, looking deep into the eyes of Marina.

Clara felt her mouth forming an O that can only be closed when the hand went to her  mouth to prevent the emission of any sound that could stop that discussion.

Although she felt the security that Marina transmitted about the future of the two, it was impossible Clara not to be scared and afraid. After all, she had faced a piece of hell to get to heaven and she didn't want to think what would happen if her days were numbered in the heaven. Clara was sure of her love for Marina was so strong that it could materialize before her eyes. But now she was in doubt if the feeling and intensity were reciprocal.

Marina's eyes overflowed and she gulped.

As said previously the father's love was very little, but it was still love. And it seemed that she would be without the money and would be without this little love. Without the presence of the absent man who, in a way, just wanted her good.

Marina hated collapsing in front of her father. Since her mother had died, her father forbade her from being a "crybaby", and even after all these years Marina was contained herself, to the maximum, to not be that whiny girl.

But now it was her happiness was at stake. Across the door Clara cried softly, asking, as a prayer, for she was not fooled and doesn't lose the love that she had always sought and found in the most unusual place she might think.

- All I ever sought in life was a love to call, with all the letters, of mine. LET ME TO SPEAK! - Marina lifted up when the father started to cut her reasoning - I searched a lot in the dirtiest places of this world. I never gave up this quest. And these wanderings attracted a lot of wrong people. I hurt myself so much and hurt people who had nothing to do with it. I was just following my heart.

The tears now streaming down face down and Marina cared little for wipe them.

- I didn't know where my heart would take me, but I was sure that I would know when I found it. I would found the next minute that SHE had be the person I would stay until my last minutes of life. And that was how I felt when I saw Clarinha at the first time. I felt inside... - Marina tapped her chest which protected the heart racing - ...that was for her that my heart was beating. And I was not going rest until I make her happy, nor makes me happy just because you, or the neighbor, or the baker, or anyone else who thinks it is wrong. Clara is the love of my life. The person who showed me that don't need much to live. It's all so fleeting that it only matters what you take with you and not what you have. So, Diogo, if you want to take all here, take. Just don't ask me to get away from the woman I love.











7 comments:

  1. So beautiful what marina says at the end :) . Great chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh...Bia you make me weep with this...

    Fight for your LOVE Marina....Love the last paragraph of the story...

    Love and Kisses

    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hoped Marina will say something like this. I´m glad that she knows her priorities. Can´t wait for Diogo´s answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an intense chapter it is! Where can we find Marina in real life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thats exactly what I was thinking. I would give a lot to have someone like Marina ;) .

      Delete
    2. I knoooooooow! We should go to Brazil hahaha

      Delete
  5. Please! Don't stop posting this story.

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.