WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Saturday, September 27, 2014

[Fanfiction] INTIMACY - Chapter 24


Chapter 24



In the afternoon, the girls worked in the studio. Marina sat on the floor, with her notebook, selecting photos. She wore her glasses and her hair pulled back with a few strands loose on her face. Clara was organizing the equipment, but she kept an eye on her. She couldn’t decide when Marina looked prettier. When she was photographing, when she was completely focused on work, when she dressed to kill, or when she was completely loose and relaxed. But she knew, without a doubt, her favorite moment. That was when Marina was completely naked, in bed, in her arms, all disheveled. And with that little face that she saved for Clara only, a smile that overflew love.

- Marina! – Flavinha’s voice took Marina and Clara off their trances. Marina looked up.

- You have a visitor.

- Who? Customer? Send in! - She said, putting her computer aside and standing up.

Marina released her hair and removed her glasses. Clara looked at her thinking that she was a fool if she didn’t think she was beautiful in any way. A figure appeared in her peripheral vision, calling her attention.

A stunning woman stood in the doorway. She had her same height, wavy brownish hair that reached to her breasts. She wore proper make up, not in excess, and she was elegantly dressed. Vanilla skin, her face with striking features and at the same time it was so delicate and she had that deep look that resembled Marina’s.

- Marina. – She called.

At that moment, Clara registered two informations. 1 - The woman's voice was so seductive as her looks. 2 - Marina widened her eyes in surprise and her whole body stiffened like stone, before she turned.

- Victória?

The woman walked towards her, leaving her purse on the nearest table and hugged her. Marina was so numb that she didn’t respond immediately.

- What are you doing here?

- I came to see you, of course! - Victória had her face buried in her neck with eyes closed. - I miss you. All of you. Your face, your eyes, your smell ... - Marina sniffed and started to walk away, but still touching her. – Your lips.  – She spoke leaning towards Marina’s face. Marina felt her heart flutter with nervousness and put her hands on her torso, stopping her.

Clara,  who was, until then, watching quietly, cleared her throat. - Marina.

The woman pulled away and only then she looked at Clara.

- Oh my! Where are my manners? - She went to Clara extending her hand. - I'm Victória, and you are? - She had that superior look.

Clara took her hand. - Clara. Marina’s girlfriend.

Even still in shock, Marina smiled, it was the first time Clara called her that in front of people. Clara thought Victória would apologize or at least seem uncomfortable, but no.

- Girlfriend? – She looked at Clara from head to toe and turned to Marina. - Miss Marina Meirelles had her heart stolen? Is that it? - She smiled.

- Clara, Victória.. she is ... a friend ...

- An ex. Marina’s ex. – She laughed - The most important one .. maybe? Oh come on, give me that pleasure. - She sat on the couch and pulled Marina with her.

- When did you come back?

- This week. I came to look for you as soon as I could. - She laid her hand on Marina’s thigh.

Marina looked uncomfortable and crossed her legs to get out of the contact. Clara didn’t like to be completely ignored by that woman, she sat on the sofa’s arm, close to Marina, and took her hand, lacing their fingers, smiling menacingly, marking her territory.

- Came back from where? - Clara asked.

- From London. Wonderful city! Have you been there?

Clara nodded no.

- That's where we met. - She looked at Marina. - But alas ... I ended up staying there and she came back to Brazil. I had a job offer and decided to stay, Marina returned. – She explained to Clara. Marina looked at her seriously.

- How are you? How has your life been?

- Well, Alright.. - She looked at Clara smiling. – Amazing.

Victória gave a fake smile.

- Mine too. But I never ceased to regret for staying.

- Why? - Clara asked.

Victória didn’t answer, she only looked at Marina.

- Unfortunately, I can’t stay. It was a quick encounter. I wanted to come over with more time, but also couldn’t wait to see you again. - She wanted to touch Marina’s hand, who took it before she reached it. - But I'll be back. We could have lunch together some day soon. I'll call you. - She got up and picked up a card on the table that had the studio’s telephone number.

- Of course. - Marina also stood up, still holding Clara’s hand.

- Bye. - Victória put her hand on Marina’s hair and gave her a long kiss on the cheek. - Bye, Clara. - She waved and left.

Marina looked at Clara with a look knowing she was in trouble.

- I want to know every detail of this story.

- Victória? - Vanessa arrived just in time to see her leaving. – That was just what I needed. Clara wasn’t enough to piss me off, now Victória is back.

- What’s the problem with that woman, Marina? Does she think  I didn’t notice? She treated me like I wasn’t even here, she was all over you. Who is she? ‘The most important ex’. – She spoke in disdain. She kept touching you. - Clara gestured irritably. - All impressive, all superior. Did you see the way she looked at me?

- Clara, Calm down. - Marina stretched her hands, trying to calm her.

- Calm down? She ..

- If you stay calm, I'll explain everything.

- So explain. I'm all ears. – She crossed her arms with a serious expression.

Marina sighed. - Look .. Victória and I met in London a while ago. I was there to an exhibition and decided to do some more courses there. We met at the exhibition. During the course, I traveled through Europe and all ...  and she went with me.

- That’s cute. –She was ironic. – You did a European tour together? As girlfriends?

- Ye-yes. We did not use that term, but yes. We spent a whole year .. more than a year together, it was my longest relationship.

Clara huffed.

- At the end of the course, I wanted to go back to Brazil, but she didn’t. She had gotten an irrefutable proposition. I asked her .. to come back .. to stay with me, to take our relationship further, perhaps even to another level, but she stayed. We even kept in touch for a while, she came to visit me, but then .. one day it was gone.

- A year? A whole year in honeymoon? - Clara thought of Europe and Angra.

- ... Clara.

- And now she comes here as if nothing had happened? As if no time had passed, as if you weren’t already with someone else! I bet she thought she would get here and just continue the story with you. Get you back.
- Clara ..

- And I doubt that my presence here has changed her mind, she didn’t even look at me.

- My love ..

- And why does she want to meet you again? To see pictures and go through memories? Memories of the two of you? Do you agree with that? You want to talk about her life?

- Of course not, I agreed, but I doubt she'll take this forward. I was only polite. I don’t know what she wants, but she shouldn’t do anything, I'm with you.

- Ahh, but let her try ..

- Clara. - Marina sighed.

- Let her, because I ..

Clara! - Marina spoke louder, calling her attention. – Forget her. – She came closer. - Because I'm yours. – She put her hand on her face.

- I saw how you were when she arrived, Marina. You .. you got stirred, you ...

- Surprised. I was surprised, that's all. It’s been so long, I didn’t think I’d see her again.

- That's all?

- Of course, silly. - She kissed her nose. - I'm yours. - She hugged her tightly.

Clara hugged her back, sighing. - Good.





_____

Hi folks

Mrs Silva apologizes for the long period without posting a new chapter. Like me, she is also no available time. But I know you guys are understandable.

A big "welcome again" to Mrs Silva.  ;)











7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the both of you taking the time to keep our Clarina alive for those of us who are hopelessly addicted :-)
    Very much appreciated xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Thank you Bia and Mrs Silva

      Delete
    2. Thank you too, guys. For reading and commenting. And I'm sorry for the delay. :s Kisses.
      - Mrs. Silva

      Delete
  2. Hi B and Mrs. Silva
    First, Welcome back friends not only on this site but on the other fanfics site as well. Been following all your story and it is superb and amazing.

    Second, thank you for all the hard work you’ve done for all of us here, all CLARINA fans who miss our favorite couple. We appreciate it, you just don’t know how. Anyways just do whatever you need to do being a professor is not that easy. We are just here waiting and supporting all your endeavors in life.

    Lastly, thru this fanfics and being an addicted fans of this beautiful couple CLARINA, we meet people all around the globe that become our friends online. For this I’m personally grateful to both of you (Bia and Mrs. Silva) THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

    xoxo
    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see trouble in here. But I´m sure everything gonna be ok eventually. Thanks for both of You. We´re very grateful. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.