WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Wednesday, October 1, 2014

[Fanfiction] INTIMACY - Chapter 25


Chapter 25




The other day, in the morning, Clara had an appointment with Nando. Cadu didn’t show, sent his lawyer only, what made Clara very unhappy.

- You’re lucky Cadu decided to cooperate, and if you too get along I can take care of everything myself, you won’t need another lawyer.

- Lucky. – She sneered.

- Cadu wants to have the same rights you do about Ivan.

- But he will live with me.

- He wants Ivan to decide that.
- He wants Ivan to decide between his parents? Are you serious? - Clara scoffed again. - And of course he can have the same rights, I am the mother and he is the father. But there has to be communication between us. And Ivan will live with me.

-  IF Ivan lives with you, if he chooses you... Cadu wants at least 3 week days with him. The days don’t need fixed. Alternate weekends.

- Okay.

- You .. you’ll end up living with that woman, won’t you, Clara?

- First, do not talk about her like that! "That woman", Marina,  and me haven’t talked about this  yet. But one day, of course, we will. That’s just natural.

- Cadu doesn’t want Ivan living with her.

Clara laughed. - Cadu doesn’t have to want or like anything. If I live with her, Ivan comes with me, of course. Ivan and her get along super well, I'm sure he would love it.

- He has the right to not want his child to be raised in the middle .. in the middle of a ...

- In the midst of a homosexual relationship? Oh, do me a favor, Nando! How does this influence Ivan? He’s not being deceived, he knows what Marina and I are, what we have, and he doesn’t care. And you know what? You can ask him. You can ask him if he sees any problem in living with the two of us. Doesn’t Cadu want him to choose? He can ask him. My son knows me.  He knows that my story with Marina is true, and he would not turn his back on me due to prejudice, no. And, of course he will live with me, because I won’t let my son be raised under a sexist and prejudiced shadow. He is a great father, but I won’t let him plant shit in my son's head just because he doesn’t like being replaced by Marina! Save it! – She stood up - And you don’t need to give Cadu this message, I’ll do it myself. Because if you do it, you’ll distort all my words.  I’m done with you too. – She left.

Since Cadu didn’t answer her calls, Clara let him voice messages, saying all the things she had said to Nando and telling him to get the balls to come talk to her the next time instead of just sending his 'buddy'. And then she told Marina everything about that meeting.

- He wants to make Ivan choose.

Marina nodded. – That’s so stupid. Making the boy carry such a responsibility like that? To make a decision knowing he could hurt one of his parents.

- Yeah. My poor pet.

- But are you scared? That if it ever gets to this point, Ivan won’t..

- Ivan, just like any other kid, is mad about his dad. But he’s smart, he knows that .. ah, Cadu was always a good father, but a single parent? Never. If I weren’t there everyday reminding him of doing things, he put everything aside. Ivan knows that.  Cadu can barely take care of himself.

Later, Clara, Marina and Ivan were eating lunch out together. Marina and Ivan were playing with the fries while Clara laughed happily. Happy because Marina and her pet got along so well. She even fed them both on the mouth.

- Oh my God, I have two children now. – She spoke laughing.

Marina was going to answer, but she saw that Clara wasn’t smiling anymore.

- What?

- That woman is staring at you again. – she said dropping her food.

Marina looked around and saw Victória, who was walking towards them. Clara frowned. Ivan noticed the difference and focused on his food.

-Marina having a family time? Look, I’ve never imagined this. I can see that Clara really did change you. - She looked at Clara. – And who is this little boy?

- My son. - Clara said in a no friendly tone.

- Your son? - She looked at Ivan again and then to Marina. - Can I join you?

Clara was about to answer, but Marina said it first.

- As you said, we are on a family lunch. Another time, maybe?

- Mom, let's go buy that chocolate dessert?

- Soon, Ivan. - Clara didn’t want to take her eyes off Victória.

- Oh, mom, but we won’t have time later, I have to go to school soon.

Victória smiled. Marina looked at Clara, her eyes saying that it was okay to go.

- Okay. - Clara stood up reluctantly. - Come on. – She spoke softly to Ivan.

Once Clara left, Victória bent and spoke in Marina’s ears.

- Common woman and a parent? Do not tell me that she left her husband for you?

- What do you want, Victória?

- She did? – She laughed – Oh, aren’t you a bandit?

- What do you want?

- Come on, Marina. You don’t have to be so rude, I'm just kidding. - She sat on her side, facing her. - I want you.

- You’re too late.

Victória looked at Clara who also watched her. - Is this serious?

- Extremely serious. Clara is my girlfriend and I would like you to respect that. You can start by stopping to look at me that way.

- It is impossible to look at you in any other way, my love. - She smiled. - And I never imagined you being a mommy. – She said in mockery.

- That only shows you never really knew me. I may have enjoyed life a lot, yes. But all the time all I always  wanted was to find HER. – She emphasized - The one with whom I would drop everything to build a family.

Victória looked at Marina with a deadly expression. - It could have been me. You wanted me to return to Brazil to live with you.

- That was another time. - She looked at her. - And you missed your chance.

Victória opened her mouth.

- And you know what? - Marina looked at Clara and Ivan who were coming with the dessert. - I don’t think so. It couldn’t have been you. - She smiled at Clara.

Clara was already returning to the table so Victória decided to leave, but not without smirking first.

- I'll find you. – She left.

The rest of the lunch didn’t go well. As much as Marina still tried to keep the joyful mood with Ivan, Clara wasn’t happy with that visit. Ivan left the school and they returned to the studio. After a while in awkward silence, Clara asked.

- What did she want?

Marina looked at Clara.

- Do not look at me that way, I didn’t take my eyes off that woman. Well, I saw whispering in your little ear there.

- It was nothing, Clara.

Clara looked at her, not believing her. - Marina, she wants to get close to you again, full of ulterior motives and you tell me it's nothing?

- It is nothing, because I made ​​it clear that I am not available and I will not respond to her advances.

They arrived in the studio. Clara slammed the car door.

- Clara, don’t be mad at me, hey. I didn’t do anything.

-I'm Not. – She said walking in front of her.

Marina sighed and followed.

When they entered, Marina had no time to look for the girls. Clara took her hand and pulled her to the house. Clara entered the room and locked the door. She turned to Marina still with a frown on her face.

- What do you want me to do?

- If she gets closer to you, I will not play polite. I won’t, Marina! I'll show her who owns you! – She spoke with a threatening tone coming close to Marina.

Marina smiled. She shouldn’t laugh at the situation, but she liked to see Clara jealous of her.

- Oh yeah? – She joked. - And who owns me? – She rubbed Clara’s hair.

- I'll show you too. - Clara pushed Marina against the wall and kissed her passionately.



______

Hi folks!
for anyone interested, Mrs Silva asked me to promote her new Twitter. If you want to communicate with her, go @MrsSilvaa 

Kisses










5 comments:

  1. Thanks Bia n Mrs. Silva for having the interesting stories here. Looking forward to the next chapter n I'll add Mrs. Silva too. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello B and Mrs. Silva,

    Every chapter give us different emotion to feel, as always , until next chapter
    To Ms. Mrs. Silva thank you for giving us a way to communicate with you.

    Always lovely Bia. A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another chapter :) I´m really happy that we still have some stories about Clarina. And this one is pretty good. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that chapter :) . Thank you Bia and Mrs Silva!!!
    I am also very happy that we can still read talk and think about Clarina.

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.