WARNING!
This blog has content unsuitable for children under 16 years.
Please check the rating of each fanfiction before read it. Thank you!
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


Wednesday, September 24, 2014

[Fanfiction] WELCOME TO MY WORLD - Chapter 17

Chapter 17 


Clara's POV 

I felt wonderful. Ivan, she and I living in that house, that as she always said, "looks like paradise". Best of all is that we will now get married. I was incredibly excited, as I had never felt before. I thought about how it would be like. I wanted a simple ceremony but Marina don't. We combine our tastes and decided to do nothing extraordinary and not very "mini".

We'll get married there. The decor ... well, Marina said she would call someone to help us with this and, yet, I made ​​sure to write down a million ideas that I had throughout the day, about flowers, music and buffet. We agreed that would have various photos of us scattered throughout the environment. At this rate, was left less than a week to we get married.

The invitations had already been distributed and do you wanna know about a crazy thing? Vanessa was working in the studio with Marina. Yes, that's right.

It's that their friendship has come a long time and I encouraged the Marina not to let that get lost. Over time she perdou Vanessa, who, for all I know,is flirting with Flavinha. I was super happy, after all, I never had anything against Vanessa. When she didn't come to give me kicks, of course. But this I can understand. Sometimes, I even hurt Marina and her friend just took her pain.

Well, so on our honeymoon, Vanessa and Flavia would be taking care of the studio. Ivan would be with my mother, since Cadu said he worked hard and had no time. And about the honeymoon?! Two weeks in Paris. I was even in the clouds with the simple idea of knowing another country. The more a place so good called. I told Marina that she could never let go of my hand there, because, if I lost, I wouldn't understand anything they were saying. She, on the other hand, as was to be expected, she perfectly mastered the French language and even she said she would teach me when had the opportunity.


***


Sitting by the pool, Marina and I was enjoying sunshine after a swim. I shook my feet in the water as a child and she was facing me, looking at me with that beautiful smile.

- Love? - She called me with that melodious voice and I closed my eyes and smiled.

- The impression I have is that no matter how much time passes, when you call me like that I feel a burning feeling inside me. Since the first time I saw you, I felt this .. "thing" .. inside of me. Your voice still freaks me out. - I looked at her.

- That's great. And since I still I cause you the same feeling when we first met ... come with me to an exhibition at that place?

- What place?

- Where we met, of course.

- Seriously?

- Yes...come with me. Let's remember every moment, every look. Will be tomorrow.

- You said that there is an exhibition, but you didn't say where it would be. - I covered my mouth with my hand as I gave a little scream, which made her laugh.

- I wanted it to be a surprise.

- I loved the idea. I will go!

- So I like. - She came and sealed our lips and then she threw herself in the pool doing water splashed on me. I pretended to be angry and jumped also to start a war of water.


***


The next day

- Here we are. - Marina whispered beside my ear and then immediately placed herself in front of me at a distance - It was here that I saw you for the first time. It was here that I noticed you, and it was here that I fell in love. By your sweet smile, your almost innocent look, your looked so youthful and almost childlike expression. - She talked a little loud making me smile and calling attention to a few people who were close.

- Stop, your crazy! - I ran to her and hugged her - Everyone's looking at us.

- Let them look. They want to see the true picture of love.

- Clara, can I take your picture? - A photographer asked.

- My? - I inquired bland.

- Of course. - Marina answered for me - You are my woman now. Get used to it. - Smiled.

- Ok -. I smiled nervous and the photographer did his job.

Time or another they had been wanting to take my picture, Marina or the two of us together.

- Love, I need to pee. - I spoke with a comical expression that made ​​her smile and point me toward the bathroom - I'll be back.

- I'll be waiting for you. - She threw me a kiss as I ran surreptitiously.

After answering the call of nature, I came out of the toilet with a more harmonious expression, with a broad smile on my face, to be more direct. This smile was completely undid when I found Marina.

By her side was a woman. But not just any woman. One of the best known models in Brazil and abroad. She had a glass of champagne in hand. The striking, strong face, the delicate nose. Her porcelain skin looked so perfect, rosy mouth, a dark brown tone hair in long curls and perfect that reached almost to her waist. She wore delicate glasses that gave her an intellectual air. I was very angry. Why? For the simple fact that she exists and mostly because she was talking to Marina who, moreover, seemed very interested and involved in her conversation. The two laughed at something I don't know what it was. Marina, in a moment of conversation, turned to me and when she saw me she was ... uncomfortable. Oh I would kill her and then that ... that ... goddess-shaped woman who talked to her. I approached a steady pace and with all the elegance I could. Trying not to show weakness and / or jealous.

- Hello -. I talked to the woman who just gave me a so gentle smile which almost made me give up kill her.

- Hello, so you're the famous Clara?

- I am Clara, famous I no longer know. - I pressed the hand she offered me.

- Amarilys. (click here to view her)

- It's a pleasure.

- All my.

- Are you a friend of Marina? - I asked gently but, actually, I was probing enemy terrain.

- Oh yeah, sure, Marina is a great friend.

- It's always nice to meet her friends.

- Ah, it's great to know for sure her worthy bride. And your beauty is also incredible. Like hers. You really are perfect together.

- Thank you, Amarilys. - Marina said.

- Yeah, thanks. You are also beautiful and moreover, you are famous, aren't you? I mean I've seen you several times on TV and ... - I don't believe I'm fawning my rival! - Sorry, I got carried away. - She laughed.

- That's okay. No problem. It's really amazing to have recognized my work, I'm very happy about that.

- Good. - I smiled bland - If you'll excuse me, I'll call my sister, I need to have news about our son. - I emphasized the last two words.

- Have you a son? - I heard the woman asking before I leaving.

- Oh yes, we have. He's gorgeous, is called Ivan. - Marina responded and soon I was too far away to hear the rest of the conversation.

Calling Leninha?! Bullshit! She told me she'd call me if she had any problems. I was hunting Vanessa and Flavia everywhere. I needed to know more of that mysterious woman and asking to her it would be too much obvious.

- Van. - I called when I saw the redhead's back.

- Hi -. Replied turning and soon she and Flavinha came hand in hand.

- Sorry disturb you but I wanted to ask a little something.

- You can ask Clarinha. - Vanessa talked surprising me with her good humor and lack of sarcasm in her voice. It seems that Flavia was really good at her.

- Who is that woman over there talking to Marina? - I discreetly pointed with my thumb making the two look at her.

- Hmmm. Amarilys. - Vanessa spoke apparently hiding something.

- I know that, Vanessa. I also know that you are hiding something.

- Van is best to talk soon or it will be worse. Besides, they are only friends.

- And who believe in friendship of ex?

- You are friend of Marina. - Flavinha rountered.

- It's different. Besides, I have you, my pumpkin. - She pressed the brunette's cheeks making me laugh and she get blushed. But when I reviewed the previous sentence of th redhead, I was soon possessed by jealousy.

- What? Did you said "ex"?

- That's right.

- And how can I compete with that monument of woman?

- Who says she is match for you? - Flavinha started.

- Marina has no further interest in Amarilys but professional, Clara. She's crazy about you. Yo know that, for her, there's no more beautiful and enlightened woman than you.

- I know nothing more.

- Oh, my God, you two are crazy by jealous. Do you know what? Go and see with your own eyes. Gets near them.

- I can't stay snooping their conversation.

- Is not snooping. Marina made ​​this exhibition more for you than for herself. Amarilys got invitations from someone else. It wasn't a combined meeting. Marina wants you to stay close to her tonight.

- Right. I will do this. Thanks to you both.

- Whenever the orders, boss. - The redhead spoke inflating cheeks with air and making straight face.

My night was a tremendous disaster. What began with perfection, making me remember so good moment of our love, ended with Marina chattering all night with that woman. Now and then I entered the conversation but I totally regretted. I don't know, it was very different from me. I really tried hard not to like her.


When we got home that night ...

- Oh, what a night! I wanna a bath and my bed, I'm exhausted. - I left her talking to herself and went to the bedroom.


***


Marina's POV

The night was exhaustive. Instead of staying with Clara, that was what I wanted, I had to be talking to an old friend. Ok, I confess, she was not just a friend. We had a short relationship in the past. But was done, definitely. We broked up and we continue the friendship, after all, she was a woman how few.

She has an impeccable character and, a long time, she doesn't see me like that Marina for whom one day she came to fall in love.The same happens to me. Still, Clara seemed jealous and this was confirmed with a call from Vanessa. She laughed at me and told me to beware of the beast. Soon Flavinha picked the mobile off the hands of her girlfriend and explained to me what happened, while Vanessa laughed, drunk across the line, screaming that she wanted to have sex or other obscene things which made me laugh and Flavia get a tone totally embarrassed. That was really a perfect couple. A contrast of madness and sanity. I glad that my friend has found someone who really deserved her.

I went upstairs at a slow pace and when I got Clara was not there. I tried the bathroom door: locked. She never took a bath with the door locked. I should really be in trouble. It would be better if I would go to sleep on the couch? No, I didn't do anything wrong, I would not act as such. I decided to take my shower in the other bathroom and when I came Clara was lying, turned back to me.

- Love? - I called - still awake?

- Ahem. - She answered in a bad mood and I sighed.

- Do you wanna talk? - I asked patient.

- Have you still mood to talk with your wife? I thought that your tongue had asleep after a long time of talking with that Amarilys. - I couldn't help but smile. I know that she was jealous, but it made ​​me feel loved.

- Do you know that jealousy is silly, don't you?

- Silly? She is your ex! - She turned to me and stared at me.

- Vanessa also.

- But Vanessa is different. - She spoke with altered voice.

- Clara this is not right. It's work.

- Work, Marina? Seriously? This is your excuse?

- Excuse me? For God's sake, Clara. You're being childish!

- Childish? - She asked sitting on the bed facing me - What incredible! It's childish of me to suspect that beautiful woman who was talking to you. God, Marina, the woman is perfect. How would I be indifferent to the fact that you ignored me all night for her.

- I have not ignored you, Clara. That's the point. You heard all the conversation. At some point, did you see some flirting?

- That's not what I'm talking about!

- Then what the hell are you talking about? Do you remember Leticia? You thought I was exaggerated to be jealous of her but, in the end, I had reasons for that. I have not given you reason.

- Will you really go back now? Will you throw it in my face now?

- I'll do that if need be. If you use silly arguments like the fact that I talk to a woman in front of you without any malice or ulterior motive.

- I really deserve it. Marina, just the fact that she is talking to you has already shown that she was interested.

- Interested yes, in my work. She agreed to pose for me. That's why I was up all night with her. She's a renowned model, it will be good for me, my love. - I tried to be logical.

- If you think you will cheat me so ... - She laughed, mocking - What you'll do? Bring her over here? Photograph her naked and then seize and take her to bed?

- Good heavens, Clara! -  I was almost out of patience - Do you remember when I let ​​you walk hand in hand through the building with that blonde watery, or when you were in the apartment with her? You asked me to trust in you and now I ask, trust me too!

- What happens is that all those times things happened ... you know. The point is not I not trust in you but in her. And besides, for God's sake, Marina, she's your ex!

- If you truly knew her, you would take this distrust of your mind. She is an extraordinary woman. She is not any woman who is flirting with first woman she seeing ahead, Clara. And the fact that she is my ex doesn't change anything! She is a dear and only a friend.

- Perfect, Marina, perfect. So cares about your dear friend and go spend the night with her because the idiot here will sleep on the couch.

- Love, there is no need for it. Let's stop being childish.

- You ignored me all night. Do you think I am fool? And since it was so, now I will leave you alone as I felt in that place. - She stood up but I held her hand before.

- Go! You can go! And think enough about what you're doing, Clara. Think how much you're being childish. If you leave this your bubble of jealousy, remember that everything you did, all night, was attack Amarilys who, after some time, began to avoid looking for you to not be abused.

- Sorry if I'm not like you.

- Ohhhhhh nooooo! - I laugh nervously - You will not be put to the victim. You will not pretend that we were treating you like you were less than us because I never did it and she did not. And do you know, Clara? You know that. If I was wrong, I myself would take the pad and I would go sleep in the leaving room. But this time it's you who's playing the hysterical. When my wife is back .... then you come back here to talk again. And if I was you I would control this ridiculous jealousy because Amarilys comes here tomorrow morning to session of photograph.

- On the eve of our wedding?

- There are still three days and work relaxes me.

- I know what relaxes you. - She spoke angry and stomped out while I threw myself on the bed sighing.




______

Curiosity!
To embody the character Amarilys the author chose a photo of Maria Fernanda Cândido, a Brazilian actress.














7 comments:

  1. Thank you for all you do Bia, even with how busy you are, the fact that you took the time to post these stories is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha oh jealousy! Nice chapter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great chapter. Thanks for posting :) . Bia...one day I will send you a giant package of sweets and candys from Germany for all your hard work :D ;). Thaaaaanks so much! !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kkkkkkkk thank you, my friend. I love sweets and candys \o/

      Delete
  4. This is another great chapter...just continue B, appreciate it to much @CcOo90 your such sweet...

    yeah bia you deserve that giant package...

    love and kisses
    A

    ReplyDelete

Comments considered offensive will be removed.